Vaccine Nazis

But, to keep to my thread, I am worried that the lack of clarity about Covid, its origins and its best treatment has forced people into too-fiercely defended corners. There is no communication. That's bad for all of us.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Would you be willing to share the real link with us? Inquiring minds want to know!

A PubMed linck will do fine. Originally Posted by jimxbeam
townhall.com/ Leah Barkoukis/12/9/21. Pfizer/CDC. Sorry I don't post the actual link, but I don't know how to! But you can find it.
You don't have "freedom" to smoke in a public place. Why should you have "freedom" to spread Covid? Originally Posted by brasil

mask mandate unless ya got your papers

but vaccine will not stop you from getting & spreading
MAY reduce systems n death

so if the science say reduce systems of. then its the ones that may not know they even have it doing the spreading

SHAM on YOU Sir for going out and killing the unjabbed

the bad science says just a easily using same logic. ALL jabbed can not do anything unless tested daily.

but as ya did as ordered, ya get a pass ta kill the non jabbed. By spreading without a mask

the new C19 is like a cold as the flu numbers are up. And death by flu.

what will the bad science say when new flu deaths out number C19 deaths ????

add in its unknown C19 vaccines long term effects.

if its one effect males can not cum. Will the killed self be labeled death by C19???? adding to that known LIE
Really?

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ect/after.html Originally Posted by jimxbeam
And you still believe what the CDC says?
And you still believe what the CDC says? Originally Posted by CryptKicker
sad taint it how some still believe the CDC
townhall.com/ Leah Barkoukis/12/9/21. Pfizer/CDC. Sorry I don't post the actual link, but I don't know how to! But you can find it. Originally Posted by Withnail

The reference is here: https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahba...-data-n2600362

The article refers to the CDC keeping the primary data that were used to approve the Pfizer vaccine sealed from the general public for 75 years. Medical researchers who need to see those data can still access them though a Federally-mandated data management plan.

The claim that the CDC is suppressing all side effect information about mRNA vaccines is wrong.

As a scientist (practicing, published, peer-reviewed) I have no trouble believing the CDC. With notable exceptions - you know who you are - almost everything I read here is absolutely beyond belief.

I will not post here again. I don't give a damn what you think of me, and your opinions will not affect my career.
I love it when peeps say they "will not post here again"! Makes me know that they didn't believe in what they posted in the first place! Lol
I love it when peeps say they "will not post here again"! Makes me know that they didn't believe in what they posted in the first place! Lol Originally Posted by CryptKicker

Well, you made me rise to the bait, CK.

I stand by what I said. I'm sure you do too.
How about this. If you want to keep getting vaccines, and that is what makes you feel safe and what works for you, then keep getting them.

But stop .... criminalizing everyone who doesn't also want to get a vaccine. The divide is what they want, don't you see?

You're seeing your neighbor to be your enemy when in reality, your neighbor is your neighbor. But if you guys are conflicted over who is a vaxxer and who is not, you won't have time to discuss the really weird stuff boss-man is doing...

Not to mention the trials going on right now that nobody seems to be talking about...

I don't get pissed at people for smoking cigarettes even though I don't smoke myself, because it's not my concern what you put in your body, because it isn't my body.

If people don't get a vaccine, who cares? It's been proven that getting the vaccine doesn't prevent the spread of it, so what gives? Why does it matter so much to you what other people do?
Omicron: A virus variant so deadly you may have a slight case of the sniffles for the day. Go get your 17th booster! :eyeroll:
The reference is here: https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahba...-data-n2600362

The article refers to the CDC keeping the primary data that were used to approve the Pfizer vaccine sealed from the general public for 75 years. Medical researchers who need to see those data can still access them though a Federally-mandated data management plan.

The claim that the CDC is suppressing all side effect information about mRNA vaccines is wrong.

As a scientist (practicing, published, peer-reviewed) I have no trouble believing the CDC. With notable exceptions - you know who you are - almost everything I read here is absolutely beyond belief.

I will not post here again. I don't give a damn what you think of me, and your opinions will not affect my career. Originally Posted by jimxbeam
Yes, they don't call this the Sandbox for nothing. I don't blame you for leaving this madhouse.
How about this. If you want to keep getting vaccines, and that is what makes you feel safe and what works for you, then keep getting them.

But stop .... criminalizing everyone who doesn't also want to get a vaccine. The divide is what they want, don't you see?

You're seeing your neighbor to be your enemy when in reality, your neighbor is your neighbor. But if you guys are conflicted over who is a vaxxer and who is not, you won't have time to discuss the really weird stuff boss-man is doing...

Not to mention the trials going on right now that nobody seems to be talking about...

Here we go again. The same old BS about this being about everyone doing what they want, with no recognition of the impact on others.

I don't get pissed at people for smoking cigarettes even though I don't smoke myself, because it's not my concern what you put in your body, because it isn't my body.

If people don't get a vaccine, who cares? It's been proven that getting the vaccine doesn't prevent the spread of it, so what gives? Why does it matter so much to you what other people do? Originally Posted by valkyra
Here we go again. The same old BS about everybody should just do what they want, with no recognition of the impact on others.
Here we go again. The same old BS about everybody should just do what they want, with no recognition of the impact on others. Originally Posted by brasil
mmmm I'll give her a like withing reading then. Thanks Sir

and yet again its the jabbed giving it to the un-jabbed.
or do you still believe the CDC and your county health dept. ????

I would think Erie county is as full of shit n lies as my Monroe county health dept.

edit add
and thanks V gets 2 likes I read the 2nd one...short. 1st is long long, so I your word on it that its worth a like, and i gave
You don't have "freedom" to smoke in a public place. Why should you have "freedom" to spread Covid? Originally Posted by brasil
I imagine you must be furious with the Biden admin for allowing the thousands of unvaccinated illegal spreaders that are pouring into the country daily.
I imagine you must be furious with the Biden admin for allowing the thousands of unvaccinated illegal spreaders that are pouring into the country daily. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Why should anyone have the freedom to spread the sniffles?

The obedience shot addicts spread it as well.

Prolly everyone should just crawl under their beds sucking their thumbs from the fetal position like Dementia Joe.