What's your taste?

Alaine, you have excellent choice in music
I'm def gonna add depeche mode.

You guys added some good music.

I just realized I have amazon prime music and i can play just about any album there is it seems like, without any ads.

So, I'm gonna try that next time.
Yeah buddy...can't beat "Closer" when I want to "fuck you like an animal". Not recommended for the romantic sessions though, lol. Originally Posted by koseylee
Good thing I never schedule romantic sessions ;-)
This time of year and if you are doing a strait up GFE with a ATF Goerge Winston is good mood music for the softer side.

IB
Supernatural by Santana
Some providers say I sound like Marvin Gaye when I sing.
Some providers say I sound like Marvin Gaye when I sing. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Hahahaha lmao!!!!!! DK man you crazy
This time of year and if you are doing a strait up GFE with a ATF Goerge Winston is good mood music for the softer side.

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
Dang, I hadn't thought about that album in years. Gonna have to dig that out of the CD archives....
Am I the only one that still likes (or remembers) Barry White? Originally Posted by feetnstuff187
gotta put the right song on though.. I went to an incall and said "what am I gonna do with you?".. the Provider laughed and thought I was a Dork who knew nothing about sex.. anyway, I put on the Barry White song by that title, and proceeded to dance hard for 8 minutes.. I was too tired to fuck after that.. she really thought I was a Dork then.

Some providers say I sound like Marvin Gaye when I sing. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
I've been told I sound like Pat Boone channeling Little Richard...

from the tone of voice, I don't think it was a compliment
I usually use Pandora and stream classic rock or blues Originally Posted by DallasRain
Excellent choice DR!

I've been told I sound like Pat Boone channeling Little Richard...

from the tone of voice, I don't think it was a compliment Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Don't feel bad. Pat Boone got famous channeling Little Richard.
For me it depends on what kind of sexual mood im in. I can go from Enigma to Lords of Acid. or Tool to Ambeant sounds ..... The thing is sometimes i dont know what im in the mood for till i meet the provider .... It can help if we discuss such things befoe hand. No music is fine as well but something about the right music going gets me worked up. Especially if the provider gives me a nice sexy dance to warm things up....