Want To Make More Money?

What I will tell you from my observation is that the really desirable providers with top notch service and reputations never offer L2 sessions and the ones that do offer and advertise it are either older, very normal in the looks department, and/or are 40lbs over weight. Reasons for that are somewhat obvious. But the top notch providers that have the 8+ looks, spinner bodies, and simply average to hot as hell simply do not offer it publicly. Originally Posted by Introuble
WOW! Why didn't you title your thread "How Only Spinners and Beautiful girls who are not old can make more money"

And the reasons that fat, old and ugly ladies provide just L2 sessions are somewhat obvious? Really? REALLY?!
What are these reasons? Enlighten me.

I'm a bigger girl and I don't have to alter my services or rates because of my size. I do quite well actually.

I originally responded respectfully and with somewhat helpful info, but your response downright pisses me off. Such Ignorance.

Good Luck in your search ...just because the girls you prefer don't offer it pubically in their ad does not mean they will not accomodate to your request as long as it is asked tactfully.
The truth is that there are a lot of ladies who post often who could benefit from some of posts in these threads. Yes, the "lower your prices" posts are tiresome, but a lot of guys have posted insight on non-BCD ways to make a man a more satisfied customer.

Some providers have posted that they found the information valuable. I am sure that many more felt this way but didn't post.

While you are one of the rare people who have nothing left to learn about your profession, some of the more insightful posts are helping some of the providers.

In my industry, when it's apparent that there's a large pool of potential clients who are not happy with the service they have been receiving, my firm sees it as an opportunity. Instead of telling them to shut up and fuck off, we listen to them vent and use it to our advantage when marketing our services. Originally Posted by BigEddie
Lot's of writing, yet nothing new to say once again. I never told anyone to shut up and f*** off. I'm not quite that rude. All I said was...let's hear something new other than all the worldly advice from men on how to run our individual businesses. WALDT, baby....you've seen it before and I'm happy to reiterate that phrase as often as it takes.

Let me say it straight up....WE prefer to discuss our business with our own personal customers or each other, if at all. Definitely done with the a**hats who always have "THE RIGHT ANSWER", and are condescending to the ladies in CO-ED. Bet ya scratch your head in wonderment as to why more ladies don't post...hmmmm

Thanks for playin', though. It's always fun and exciting to see the SSDD.

And, btw...great fan of learning!! Always have been, always will be. Teach me something N E W. Also,I don't think I'm rare at all in my knowledge or attitude of this biz, rather I'm one of the few less beat down individuals who doesn't mind saying what she thinks and and can do so in a non condescending manner until provoked by what I feel is a condescending a**hat.

For those who are slow:

The keys words when addressing the ladies about their biz, are RESPECT, INDIVIDUAL and PERSONAL. We are not a specific product, each and every one of us is different. If you see a particular lady you'd like a particular service or fee from because she is not openly stating this is what she offers, ASK HER INDIVIDUALLY through some kind of contact if she is willing to do so for you. She may or may not be.

By all means share your insightful posts on what you like and don't like, but not your advice on what we should and shouldn't be doing or how much or little we should be charging. It will come as a shock to many, but we are actually capable of learning for ourselves what we like, can tolerate, don't like, and won't tolerate through trial and error and on the advice of those who are most likely to have our best interests at heart. This is not a straight forward business where we can provide a simple business model. Each and every one of us will have different attitudes and tolerances depending on what we've been through and/or subjected to by the more domineering gender.

Here's an example that might help: I saw that some gents would like a HH option. I offered it in my ads, did one HH. It made me feel like a drive thru. I won't offer it again. I don't feel I can be my best doing this, so I don't do it. Others do and kuddos to them. They can tolerate and maybe even enjoy it....I don't.

But, hey...start another thread about it. I'll put on my southern charm and kiss everyone's backside and thank them over and over and over again for non-solicited advice and for slamming my "sisters" because they are all not up to each and every single individual male's standards. I'll even feign shock and horror if one of them has the audacity to share what actually goes on and how they feel about it.
The point of my post was that some ladies appear to be benefitting from some of the constructive posts in these threads. Clearly, you are not one of them. You have made it clear that input from current or potential customers is not needed in your case because you are all-knowing and perfect. Someone paying $200-$300 per hour should not have an opinion or should only voice their thoughts, suggestions and desires in a way that you deem appropriate.

Why not just ignore these threads since they offer nothing to you except annoyance? These threads are meant for providers who have an open mind.

Lot's of writing, yet nothing new to say once again. I never told anyone to shut up and f*** off. I'm not quite that rude. All I said was...let's hear something new other than all the worldly advice from men on how to run our individual businesses. WALDT, baby....you've seen it before and I'm happy to reiterate that phrase as often as it takes.

Let me say it straight up....WE prefer to discuss our business with our own personal customers or each other, if at all. Definitely done with the a**hats who always have "THE RIGHT ANSWER", and are condescending to the ladies in CO-ED. Bet ya scratch your head in wonderment as to why more ladies don't post...hmmmm

Thanks for playin', though. It's always fun and exciting to see the SSDD.

And, btw...great fan of learning!! Always have been, always will be. Teach me something N E W. Also,I don't think I'm rare at all in my knowledge or attitude of this biz, rather I'm one of the few less beat down individuals who doesn't mind saying what she thinks and and can do so in a non condescending manner until provoked by what I feel is a condescending a**hat.

For those who are slow:

The keys words when addressing the ladies about their biz, are RESPECT, INDIVIDUAL and PERSONAL. We are not a specific product, each and every one of us is different. If you see a particular lady you'd like a particular service or fee from because she is not openly stating this is what she offers, ASK HER INDIVIDUALLY through some kind of contact if she is willing to do so for you. She may or may not be.

By all means share your insightful posts on what you like and don't like, but not your advice on what we should and shouldn't be doing or how much or little we should be charging. It will come as a shock to many, but we are actually capable of learning for ourselves what we like, can tolerate, don't like, and won't tolerate through trial and error and on the advice of those who are most likely to have our best interests at heart. This is not a straight forward business where we can provide a simple business model. Each and every one of us will have different attitudes and tolerances depending on what we've been through and/or subjected to by the more domineering gender.

Here's an example that might help: I saw that some gents would like a HH option. I offered it in my ads, did one HH. It made me feel like a drive thru. I won't offer it again. I don't feel I can be my best doing this, so I don't do it. Others do and kuddos to them. They can tolerate and maybe even enjoy it....I don't.

But, hey...start another thread about it. I'll put on my southern charm and kiss everyone's backside and thank them over and over and over again for non-solicited advice and for slamming my "sisters" because they are all not up to each and every single individual male's standards. I'll even feign shock and horror if one of them has the audacity to share what actually goes on and how they feel about it. Originally Posted by M A X
And the reasons that fat, old and ugly ladies provide just L2 sessions are somewhat obvious? Really? REALLY?!
What are these reasons? Enlighten me. Originally Posted by JamieYoung
As I said....just an observation. No facts other than 1st hand experience.

I never said they ONLY or JUST provided L2 sessions. I would think that these "facts" would be quite obvious. The really good looking younger spinners (which I am not always a fan of) pretty much do what they want. Their looks both facial and body, carry them for years assuming their services are par with equally priced providers. However, as they get older, gain some baby fat, put on a few pounds, and get closer to retirement age, and heaven forbid be not gifted in the looks department, they will find themselves at a disadvantage with the younger better looking providers. It is at that point many providers start thinking outside the box, crossing lines they never thought of before, and offering things that increase their cash flow or create more business.

An example is when many start out as L1 only and the new wears off, business slows down etc, then they start doing L2. When the hot as hell provider is the flavor of the month with CBJ and the new wears off then she considers BBBJ. Surely this is not that hard to recognize and understand. Obviously I see MORE providers than you because from my side of the fence, it is status quo. We all know that 99.5% of all L3 sessions involve L2. Why not simply offer L2 sessions in addition to L3 sessions? Unfortunately I have already covered the response from most providers.

Why not offer L2 sessions is a very valid question and worth considering. We are not allowed to ask for it or ask questions about what you provide on the phone or ahead of time.....remember? To do so is rude and questionable. The ad below is what we do not see much of.

Rates - 1 HR. FBSM = 150.00
( Full Hour Bodyrub w/special techniques, L1/L2 included! )
~No tipping required~

Max - No one is being condescending. Some are developing a somewhat defensive nature in their responses but that is expected. As far as why many providers do not post here is somewhat obvious to me. They either are too busy to waste their time here, do not want to get caught up in the antics in discussing the hobby as it does little to promote business, or see other providers showing their ass too much here and choose to remain quiet so as to not make themselves look as ridiculous. I welcome female discussions here in Coed as it many times not only shows hobbyists who to see but more importantly who NOT to see. All providers are welcome here as far as I am concerned.
  • npita
  • 10-08-2010, 01:00 PM
I've always offered this - and I think a LOT of the other girls do too. Just ask
We can't be expected to put every possibility of a session length, activities and it's appropriate rate in the ad, the list could go on forever!
Well, this explains a great deal, namely that the entire point introuble made was in vain because it doesn't seem the point was understood.
The point of my post was that some ladies appear to be benefitting from some of the constructive posts in these threads. Clearly, you are not one of them. You have made it clear that input from current or potential customers is not needed in your case because you are all-knowing and perfect. Someone paying $200-$300 per hour should not have an opinion or should only voice their thoughts, suggestions and desires in a way that you deem appropriate.

Why not just ignore these threads since they offer nothing to you except annoyance? These threads are meant for providers who have an open mind. Originally Posted by BigEddie
Sure, have an opinion on what you enjoy, but we will only offer what we are comfortable offering. New or not. I'm sure you can understand why that is.

Hard to ignore when there are several going at a time, hon. While we appreciate hearing/knowing what is liked or not liked, it is less appreciated trying to have business models of being the perfect provider rammed down our throats by individual males who all like different things on every other thread on the board....ya know? If ya have a specific request about your perfect provider, what she does and what she charges, use the ISO forum, not the co-ed forum.

It adds to our stress level to see that according to so and so, we need to add so and so, and there's so and so who says it would be a perfect biz if we did such and such....WALDT, baby. LOL
I agree that ladies should not do things they are uncomfortable with. But most of the best insight in these threads have been about non-BCD activities and have not related to rates. I agree that a post suggesting that a lady offer Greek as part of a $100 hour session is not helpful.

But even this thread, which is about a service, could benefit some ladies. Maybe a lady might realize that since she offers L2 but guys don't know about it, it might benefit her to reference it in her ads.

Sure, have an opinion on what you enjoy, but we will only offer what we are comfortable offering. New or not. I'm sure you can understand why that is.

Hard to ignore when there are several going at a time, hon. While we appreciate hearing/knowing what is liked or not liked, it is less appreciated trying to have business models of being the perfect provider rammed down our throats by individual males who all like different things on every other thread on the board....ya know? If ya have a specific request about your perfect provider, what she does and what she charges, use the ISO forum, not the co-ed forum.

It adds to our stress level to see that according to so and so, we need to add so and so, and there's so and so who says it would be a perfect biz if we did such and such....WALDT, baby. LOL Originally Posted by M A X
i dont see how debating with providers degrading them and making them feel bad is going to help anything its just making you look like assholes imo
I think you can always find a provider that provides the menu you want at the price you want. If business is bad for a provider, it is probably because her service isn't great, or her rates are set too high. Of course, it could be because there are a ton of providers in Dallas. The "Welcome Wagon" is always full of new posts from providers who just arrived in Dallas. I think the pied piper of pussy is leading hookers into Dallas. All the new providers might be cutting into the business of other providers.

It adds to our stress level to see that according to so and so, we need to add so and so, and there's so and so who says it would be a perfect biz if we did such and such....WALDT, baby. LOL Originally Posted by M A X
okay..........I agree with you when you say you will do things only to your comfort level........No provider is going to be perfect, but she can accommodate the client on providing the illusion of passion as opposed to "going through the motions" so you can get your donation fee. I have NEVER asked a lady do do something she is uncomfortable with, all I have ever asked is provide with that passion with some feeling, (fake it if you have to, and there are MANY providers that do not and will not even do that), make a guy feel like he is #1. I can "get off" with the "dead fish" I have at home, and I already pay for that, so you would be an EXTRA, over and above expense, and when I pay EXTRA, I would like to have an EXTRAORDINARY service/experience. IT IS JUST FOR AN HOUR!!! Now if you are not "comfortable" with that, then WTF are you doing in the provider business?

WALDT? Yes that is true, but I can tell you that NO ONE likes a girl with GPS, YMMV girls or ones that are "mechanical" in their sessions, I do not give a shit how physically gifted/beautiful you or anyone else thinks you are!
Dog has spoken and seen right through us...we believe we believe...men know more than we do, men can run our businesses better and have better ideas on how to improve it. You guys have all the answers to everything that is not going right for us. We (the ladies) are all liars and simpletons and anytime we open our mouths, it's just a ploy to get you to see us more and more and more, so don't fall for it!

NOW..can we please stop these threads for a little while? LOL Originally Posted by M A X
I am not saying I know more or am better than anyone else.

Can you not see that these ladies are steadily increasing their donation rates? Do you not read where guys have complained about providers not answering their phone/email and then not getting back to you till the next few days, if then? Are those are the signs that the ladies are hurting for money?
Jesus H Chreesto! All InTrouble expressed was his opinion that there were a lot of guys who would probably prefer L2 to L3, and that he would like to see more providers offer this service, price and option in their ads.

Y'all can twist and turn the simplest of opinions into an unmitigated cluster-fuck.
HJ I'd like to follow your avatar for an hour then lick to my tongues content.
It seems like the threads offering suggestions for the ladies have just about played out. They seem to lead to a lot of back and forth drama and regardless of the validity of the points made, no one seems to come out any better off from the discussions.
We all know providers will offer the rates and services they choose and hobbyists will seek out the rates and services they desire. Given the current saturation of ladies in the area, there is no shortage of selection for hobbyists. On the flip side, some ladies, unfortunately won't make it, but many others will. The fortunate ones will figure out what works and make it stick. Until I've walked a mile in their shoes, I wouldn't presume to know the first thing about being a successful provider.

I am not saying I know more or am better than anyone else.

Can you not see that these ladies are steadily increasing their donation rates? Do you not read where guys have complained about providers not answering their phone/email and then not getting back to you till the next few days, if then? Are those are the signs that the ladies are hurting for money? Originally Posted by bigdog0311
Ah, sweetness....the ladies who do not follow some basic good protocols are outted time and again. Yet time and again, the gents seek them out regardless of what is said about their services and then come back here to add to the complaints. No offense meant, but some of you are not using the materials available to you, nor the common sense of a goose when it comes to choosing a great encounter with a truly professional lady who has proven time and again to be consistent and reliable.

All of these threads have been monitored and commented on by ladies who mostly have stellar reputations. So, my only advice would be to seek out ladies who are known to follow the basic protocols and are known to provide the illusion of passion (if not the real thing) as noted time and again in their reviews. Avoid the ladies who have repeatedly been outted for less than stellar service.

I can keep saying it, but we all know it's going to continue to happen. sigh

Hickboy...welcome to ECCIE and thank you.