Seth nailed it.

Your stupidity is depressing but I shall carry on... little 0homomo

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-s51B66Sl4
It's easy to see that you get your looks from your mother's side of the family, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Deflection is better than admitting you are full of shit, right chimp boy? No comment on the Nemahas?
Deflection is better than admitting you are full of shit, right chimp boy? No comment on the Nemahas? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You misspelled "reflection," Ekim the Inbred Chimp, check the mirror again, and you'll see it's easy to see that you get your looks from your mother's side of the family (which, of course, is also your father's side of the family).
Next you will tell me "Seth Slays"...

You are the one running a glory hole dull knife. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

You should consider having implants...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIJvmXjyPVo
I'm from Kansas, and It is incredible to me that the gawkers from the parasitic coasts(msnbc, huffington post, cnn, seth) spend so much time bashing kansas. Our finances are not in trouble We have a very low tax rate, and if we got in trouble, they could simply raise the taxes(unlike the left and fascist coasts).

The only people complaining are people who work for the state government. The proportion of people in productive private jobs is increasing. The proportion of people consuming state funds is dropping. College professors are getting the same levels of raises as private employees. The unemployment rate is incredibly low.

If you want to judge us, come visit us. We are friendly, passionate, compassionate, motivated people. It is a funny thing to see new people come to live here.

In short, if you are a parasite, this probably isn't a comfortable place to live. That isn't such a bad thing.

Funding of schools does not correlate well with school performance in Kansas. What does correlate is the involvement of the community in those schools. The elementary and secondary school debate is completely about how much teachers get paid. The fact that judges are making that decision is disgusting. Originally Posted by kehaar
small dick is to fucking stupid to know when he has it good but you are right he is a fucking parasite, they are trying to fix the school system so they don't produce anymore dipshits like I'velittledick the parasite

HAHAHAHAHA
You misspelled "reflection," Ekim the Inbred Chimp, check the mirror again, and you'll see it's easy to see that you get your looks from your mother's side of the family (which, of course, is also your father's side of the family).
Pic of your mammy giving birth to you chicken dick.

[QUOTE=IIFFOFRDB;1057957222]You should consider having implants...
Like you did?

small dick is to fucking stupid to know when he has it good but you are right he is a fucking parasite, they are trying to fix the school system so they don't produce anymore dipshits like I'velittledick the parasite

Here is little gary

HAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by gary5912
After they fuck up the school system, we will be over run with fucktards like you three.
Here is your mammy giving birth to you chicken dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That's probably your picture of your sweetheart you took to the prom, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
That's probably your picture of your sweetheart you took to the prom, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Do you look like her chicken dick? Or like this/

Do you look like her chicken dick? Or like this/

Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Ya graduated from those rabbit pellet smart pills you were takin', didn't ya, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

Ya graduated from those rabbit pellet smart pills you were takin', didn't ya, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
Answer the question sleazeball. or did you morph into this?

You'd better swallow another one of those new smart rolls you're taking, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, the family resemblance is all yours.

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You should know whiffy, you should know f anyone would.
You'd better swallow another one of those new smart rolls you're taking, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, the family resemblance is all yours. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

You made a chimp of yourself 5 years ago chicken dick you own it.

However being dumb as a stump covers it also. which do you prefer? Chimp or stump?