PSA: female ejaculation

Great idea

You, OCD and his mother will love it Originally Posted by lilylivered
My mother's been dead for 15 years

Another attempt at being civil and getting along
which is better clean up after peeing
TP or Mr. DATY ???? just askin
If a guy wants it back, will ya snowball with him ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Toilet paper.

If you want your cum back, why don't you shoot a load into your own hand and eat it? save $$$ and cut the middle person out.
Toilet paper.

If you want your cum back, why don't you shoot a load into your own hand and eat it? save $$$ and cut the middle person out. Originally Posted by valkyra
TP errrr WTF well easier to put up with

spoken like a true spit it out girl ????
Focus on you, lol
I've seen the pics
Bring it up on every board? Lol how many boards am I on?
Fixate? Lol
Pull up All my fixation posts towards you
If your as confused as this thread then yah your misinterpreting alot Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Cant you get along with anyone? Originally Posted by lilylivered
There should really be a JB appreciation thread. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing

JB don't like no one no more. It's his thing. Heck....he won't even be nice to Bestie when he tries kissin his taint....just ignores him. I should emulate....but havin too much fun...

(lookin forward to the next simplistic bit of inanity posing as smug wittiness)

JB don't like no one no more. It's his thing now. Heck....he won't even be nice to Bestie when he tries kissin his taint....

. Originally Posted by rooster
roo hanging on every post again.

lolz.
JB don't like no one no more. It's his thing now. Heck....he won't even be nice to Bestie when he tries kissin his taint....

mmmmm other way around IMHO
and off topic

topic: some guys love to be peed on so much will pay for it

I'm wondering if Op looking to make a going to the john video. And so far, most of us fail for the john part
You can even buy pasta made outta chick pea for the guys & girls who can’t lap up enough after orgasms…..

https://www.barilla.com/en-us/produc...hickpea-rotini
JB don't like no one no more. It's his thing. Heck....he won't even be nice to Bestie when he tries kissin his taint....just ignores him. I should emulate....but havin too much fun...

Another creepy "interpretation"

I cant post ,like most here,or even begin to have fun without having to look over my shoulder for the "thread hijack " points among every other excuse to point me out

I realize this will have all the hypocrites hitting the RTM

BUTTON. But have at it .

I'm only here maybe 6 months out of the year

anyways when out drinking, its always AWESOME when both Jon and NN are also out at the same place. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I saw her in wegmans

I look over and she's starring at my bulge

EYES up Here. HONEY

IM NOT AN ANIMAL
I'm only here maybe 6 months out of the year Originally Posted by JONBALLS
I think ya a bit high on that number Sir

but rumor has it crypt is busy hitting the RTM in The Political Forum
so maybe 2022 you'll get that 6 months or more in

I saw her in wegmans

I look over and she's starring at my bulge

EYES up Here. HONEY

IM NOT AN ANIMAL Originally Posted by JONBALLS
will you 2 just tie the knot and sell PSE videos already

mmmm topic dang nab..... got it

one VID where she cums on you would be fun, just sayin

Funny how you out of context quote just MY reply

As if I woke up this morning just to log in and start bashing some hooker

Contrary it was just my rather benign RESPONSE to her ramblings about I dont even know what cause my total participation up to that point had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

To do whatsoever with this hooker

If she doesn't like hearing I dont like her pics and am uninterested maybe she doesn't ask for it .
This thread has been throughly entertaining. More so than my last dozen encounters.
Piss and cum are out of the same whole for a guy. Why is it impossible for a female?
This thread has been throughly entertaining. More so than my last dozen encounters. Originally Posted by Pren123
if any part of that was ahem me
your Welcome Sir

Piss and cum are out of the same whole for a guy. Why is it impossible for a female? Originally Posted by JoolsWunderlick
Just keep that dream alive n pay em ta pee on ya. You'll be happy, and most of the hers

ya out drinking at a bar ...
So ya take a slut to a notel, she hit the john then you. Then ya both go right for a 69. Face it ya both just took in some pee errr ops cum
Funny how you out of context quote just MY reply

As if I woke up this morning just to log in and start bashing some hooker

Contrary it was just my rather benign RESPONSE to her ramblings about I dont even know what cause my total participation up to that point had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

To do whatsoever with this hooker

If she doesn't like hearing I dont like her pics and am uninterested maybe she doesn't ask for it . Originally Posted by JONBALLS
I dont, i don't care, i don't want you as a client. i don't care if you don't like what i look like, i'm not for everybody.
that's fine.
i don't have an issue with that lol chill out.

"maybe she doesn't ask for it", lol, what? when have i ever once asked you what your opinion was of me? Oh, right, I haven't. and yet, here you are.

and like, if we mutually don't get along, and you don't think i'm attractive, and i think you're a dumbass - why come onto my boards starting shit? why not just... avoid me? not like i called you out or made you come comment on my thread....

you keep saying you have a dick but like, god damn, you love your drama, don't you