question for ya'll

• pxmcc
  • 02-03-2016, 08:53 AM
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
yup dorthy jus ....wait for it......drumroll....keeps winning...like a bp nba ho.

nah i'm just giving you a hard time dorthy! word on the street is you possess certain ..ahem "skills" which are quite the bucket list item.

so two questions:
1. why is it that providers can't ever seem to pick a name that is spelled correctly? like wow, you're gonna have this name for as long as you're in the hobby, and you can't take the time to figure out how to spell it correctly? (course i'm not implying anything about you dorthy! lol. i think that's the British spelling right?!)

2. i have a question on private tabs in coed. by habit, i always drop private tabs as strictly "dudes only" comments. how do private tabs in coed work? can providers see them as well?

2a. so a corollary to question 2 is how to handle the pics ima shoot for my doubles session with ebony track star jonnae and white chick (yes that is super exotic for me; damn near a fetish!) sky. anyone who has read any of my yes reviews knows that my pics are definitely "dudes only" and like xtra xxx rated. does anyone have any suggestions if i post the review how i should handle the pics? Jon Bon said post in Other Reviews, but the thread got moved to Co-Ed. And my sessions are pure pse mayhem with lots of greek n crazy fetishes up the wazoo, so is it appropriate to post what would be the "dudes only" ROS in a forum that providers can read essentially the ROS of a UTR doubles session? any thoughts?
how do private tabs in coed work? can providers see them as well? Originally Posted by pxmcc
What...the...fuck...

Who told u providers can read Ros in the Other Reviews section?
  • pxmcc
  • 02-03-2016, 11:01 AM
ok ya'll r so smart, fuck it. i decided not to write the utr review, and I'm not gonna post my atf's contact info. everyone can kiss my lilly white ass.
"you have received an infraction at eccie" for saying that everyone can kiss your lilly white ass lol. go ahead n do it soul manike. now i'm wishing my ban had lasted a bit longer. i'm sure ya'll mods can arrange something along those lines lol. great job guys! im lmfao.
Again go back to bed....
  • pxmcc
  • 02-03-2016, 11:09 AM
Again go back to bed.... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
nah dorthy im done on this thread. those comments were very disrespectful. seriously everyone can kiss my ass.
Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE

Don't underestimate him, Ike.
We'll miss your witty repartee...or something...
nah dorthy im done on this thread. those comments were very disrespectful. seriously everyone can kiss my ass. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Miracle Grow helps with the stunted nutt syndrome you suffer from..
  • pxmcc
  • 02-03-2016, 11:25 AM
Miracle Grow helps with the stunted nutt syndrome you suffer from.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
dorthy i dont see fat chicks. thats why i never hit you up, and wont. and how come you dont know how to spell ur own damn name? pathetic.
Shane, don't go
  • pxmcc
  • 02-03-2016, 11:26 AM
We'll miss your witty repartee...or something... Originally Posted by Wakeup
i love the "or something." i had a blast on this thread. or something. lol.
dorthy i dont see fat chicks. thats why i never hit you up, and wont. and how come you dont know how to spell ur own damn name? pathetic. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Oooo I love it when they get angry come on baby is that all you got...

I don't see men who lack in the ball department...

I would make you cry don't flatter yourself...

You were just all nice & sweet then boom your screw came un loose..

Im not dorothy from the wizard of OZ...

Im dorthy I misspelled it so tards like you can throw insults as to why you assume it should be spelt in your eyes..

Im a whore its a fantasy & so is dorthy but a testicle punch isn't a fantasy but you lack in that department so maybe on the next chapter...
Shane, don't go Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Heh