Bon Voyage Tatts!

Gates out of Retirement!!! Let the Good Times Roll, yeah Baby! I call shotgun in the Limo when Gates is on the prowl!

I'd rather be in the back with all his upscale Ho's
Gates - damn you decide to venture out of the upscale mansion but alas as you saw it was a false alarm. i hope you have been busy banging your hired help? Do your maids in the mansion wear those little french maid outfits?
I miss Tatts already.
I miss Tatts already. Originally Posted by bambino
I call BS
I call BS Originally Posted by thecaptainpgh
For real. Who else am I going to call a midget Bulgarian cocksucker?
Tits's boyfriend!
Damn..... Missed him again...
Poor dejected Tatas/Tits, out in the rain, riding buses without money for the monthly pass. Sleeping under bridges, in cardboard boxes, not having money to find women of public usage. Looking for leftovers in dumpsters, hustling over at the Bus Station. Hey it's just like that in his home country!
To the PoPo that cruz these pages, be kind to our little buddy, if you find him, have you released a BOLO?
Hmmmm - Thanks Lark. I have seen several reviews in the past month from newbies with no other reviews to their name posted that seemed suspicious. I guess guys trying to steal some review credits so they get premium access. Always sucks. At least this guy wrote a nice one for you but still, that ain't right. People who make up reviews need the banhammer falling down on them. Originally Posted by berryberry
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bAsGFnLl2u0