Deciding on a new 'do for the down-there hair

shy mmm that's ok
  • Eli
  • 03-25-2012, 08:35 PM
Monet,

It might be difficult to maintain. How about the shape of a four leaf clover with a little arrow on the stem pointing. You are Irish, aren't you? I'm sure you can get some volunteers here, to help you sculpt it...lol

Eli
Monet,

It might be difficult to maintain. How about the shape of a four leaf clover with a little arrow on the stem pointing. You are Irish, aren't you? I'm sure you can get some volunteers here, to help you sculpt it...lol

Eli Originally Posted by Eli
That's actually a great idea! See the four leaf clover and you know you're about to get lucky! Anyone wanna play hair stylist?
I vote trimmed and semi sculpted to a tame toward the front look with bare or barely bare near the lips. It's a classic look and great feel for most anyone!
  • Eli
  • 03-25-2012, 08:58 PM
Monet,

Since it was my idea, I would be more that happy to assist you and promise to bring my battery operated hair brush to tease it!...lol

Eli
Monet,

Since it was my idea, I would be more that happy to assist you and promise to bring my battery operated hair brush to tease it!...lol

Eli Originally Posted by Eli
That would be amazinggggg!
  • Eli
  • 03-25-2012, 09:01 PM
Liz,

That seems too simple. lol I've parted your hair before! lol How are you dear?

Eli
Simple can be a good thing. ;-)

I have been well, Eli; getting acquainted with my new town. It looks like you are well and enjoying life!

Yes, parting of the hair is fun! Your thoughts for this pretty red head sound grand! Monet, you can definitely trust him with the trimming!

Please include a follow up pic when you decide!
new pic's from the op. sweet
thanks
I always prefer nice and smooth - bald - whatever you want to call it. I strongly prefer the look and feel.
A nice thick landing strip would be great!! I guess ill have to come over and see the while its growing stage and the final product!! Miss you hun will schedule a visit real soon!! Boy im excited already. Have to let you get out of the stubble phase i hate stubble while you are trying to have a good meal!!
Red is a rare color, so a nice landing strip is awesome!
Bare is best. As I've said before, I'd rather wait to floss. I don't enjoy it while I'm dining.
Bare is best. As I've said before, I'd rather wait to floss. I don't enjoy it while I'm dining. Originally Posted by wantsome
Come on it serves two purposes you get to clean all the food out of your teeth and you get a meal at the same time love those landing strips.
Eww lol all I can think of is having random food particles stuck down there