Pretty Pussy Vs Ugly Pussy

I was dancing at XTC South, and there was a vet dancer ... When she bent over , all you saw was a never ending black tunnel. Fucking ATROCIOUS.
The video link was sad. Did not listen to or watch the entire hour long video, but I find it quite upsetting that someone would take something as natural as a lady's genitals and cause a lady to be so upset with her own genitals that she would be willing to undergo surgical procedures to "beautify" them.

All vaginas are beautiful. Big lips, protruding lips, small lips, barely a slit, large clit, small clit, it does not matter. Sometimes the larger lips can make oral sex even more fun. I like to take the lips into my mouth, suck on them, cleaning every last vestige of a woman's personal lubrication from them. First one side, then the other, followed by some clitoral stimulation, and then back to the lips to consume the ever flowing fluids.

I have been able to sample a pretty good variety of vaginas in my hobby and real world life. Never have I seen one that I would classify as ugly. They were all beautiful. Some were so tight I could barely insert a finger into them, others swallowed my fists. One had a clit as big as my index finger from the last knuckle to the tip of the finger. Stripper slide activities with her were a lot of fun.

I would hope that any ladies here would be enlightened enough to not let anyone's misguided ideas of what constitutes a pretty or ugly vagina interfere with their own joy at the beauty they have poised between their legs, beckoning us guys (or in all fairness, other ladies) to admire.
Dayum! I just got HOTT reading your second paragraph!
Yep Nicolet, same here i'm soaked
If you watch the whole thing they talk about this and body image and even go to an artist that makes molds of different pussies to display how they are all different, yet all beautiful.

I believe the whole video is more about NOT getting the plastic surgery, but being able to love the body you have and how young girls are not accepting this and having body image issues.

It started out sad, but then it had a good message. Love the vulva you have.

The video link was sad. Did not listen to or watch the entire hour long video, but I find it quite upsetting that someone would take something as natural as a lady's genitals and cause a lady to be so upset with her own genitals that she would be willing to undergo surgical procedures to "beautify" them.

All vaginas are beautiful. Big lips, protruding lips, small lips, barely a slit, large clit, small clit, it does not matter. Sometimes the larger lips can make oral sex even more fun. I like to take the lips into my mouth, suck on them, cleaning every last vestige of a woman's personal lubrication from them. First one side, then the other, followed by some clitoral stimulation, and then back to the lips to consume the ever flowing fluids.

I have been able to sample a pretty good variety of vaginas in my hobby and real world life. Never have I seen one that I would classify as ugly. They were all beautiful. Some were so tight I could barely insert a finger into them, others swallowed my fists. One had a clit as big as my index finger from the last knuckle to the tip of the finger. Stripper slide activities with her were a lot of fun.

I would hope that any ladies here would be enlightened enough to not let anyone's misguided ideas of what constitutes a pretty or ugly vagina interfere with their own joy at the beauty they have poised between their legs, beckoning us guys (or in all fairness, other ladies) to admire. Originally Posted by tigercat
If you watch the whole thing they talk about this and body image and even go to an artist that makes molds of different pussies to display how they are all different, yet all beautiful.

I believe the whole video is more about NOT getting the plastic surgery, but being able to love the body you have and how young girls are not accepting this and having body image issues.

It started out sad, but then it had a good message. Love the vulva you have. Originally Posted by JessicaKnightly
Jessica,

I understood the general theme of the "reporter" who did the video. I was just appalled at the fact that there are so many women out there who are so upset about something as beautiful as their genitals, that they need therapy to overcome it, or would be willing to undergo surgery. I did watch the surgery. I would equate that doctor, who claimed to average about 15 of these surgeries a month, to a butcher trimming the fat off a steak before he sells it. He was awful. The way he handled the flesh he removed from the young lady in the video was disgusting, and he did that in front of her.

There has been a lot of rhetoric regarding the use of female circumcision in some African and Muslim nations. I don't see how this surgery was any different. I can only hope that my comments might convince one lady to accept the beautiful body God gave her, including her genitals, and to realize just how beautiful she is in so many ways.
Dude, stop with all the kissing up shit.

Every fucking pussy isn't pretty, no matter how much 'beautiful' sugar you try to put on it. Damn!
I think most vaginas are kinda ugly in general.
Lol
Too bad we can't post pussy prints!
A gay friend of mine called all of them "axe wounds."

Being a heterosexual male, however, I have not found one that I found in any way distasteful (thankfully, haven't run into any stinky ones yet in my experience, so that could theoretically change).
The pussy pics were LOL funny. I saved them just in case some douche asks for a pic of my kitty - here ya go!

I have no opinion but am going to guess that 85% of women think their va-jay-jay is A OKAY. If you take only the women on this board, 100% will say theirs is beautiful, taste the best, etc.

I would hope that any ladies here would be enlightened enough to not let anyone's misguided ideas of what constitutes a pretty or ugly vagina interfere with their own joy at the beauty they have poised between their legs, beckoning us guys (or in all fairness, other ladies) to admire. Originally Posted by tigercat

Well said, Tigercat. As long as they are soft, moist, pink and smell and taste good, they're all wonderful. Like you, I most enjoy those with larger lips. Love to gently suck on them and also like to suck on the clit while flicking the tongue on it at the same time. When the juices really start to flow, I love to lap up every drop. It is truly the "nectar of the gods"!!

I just wish that every woman would embrace the beauty that is her vagina. The girl in the video who got the surgery had a lovely vagina, in my opinion. I know guy's opinions vary, and some seem to think that vaginas are ugly, but I respectfully disagree. Imho, vaginas are one of God's most glorious creations!! I know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I, personally, would like to behold all that I can.
Ladies, I've seen some ugly pussy in my day. It's not a myth. There's some that look so "industrial strength" you could park an armored tank inside. Some have lips so thick and long you'd swear they could fly like Dumbo the Elephant...LOL

Men don't particularly care as to appearance. But, they'll always remember the prettiest pussy they've seen and tasted. Am I right gentleman?
I recognize the second pic. He was voted the world's ugliest dog not too long ago.