Washing a car

Slowhand49, you seem to be getting popular enough with the ladies to require a BFE in-call. I hope to be first in line
Slowhand49, you seem to be getting popular enough with the ladies to require a BFE in-call. I hope to be first in line Originally Posted by anova444
In my fondest dreams I am . . . and then the $#@*% alarm goes off . . .

Should I bring the car-wash mitt?
Just your tongue, cock and hands, please.
Can definitely handle that . . . all part of my standard car wash equipment . . .

And I just noticed the water in the car-wash bucket is . . . boiling!
Don't worry about the mitt. I have plenty.
Mitt? What mitt?
I luv Analisa, What a hottie!! I just want to watch....
Analisa, Does your car ever have the drive shaft in the tail pipe? Prob. a good lube job first.
I'm gonna run my car through the Mr. Pride car wash today . . . and try not to get mesmerized by the rhythmic motions of the brushes and other stuff sweeping over the car . . . while my mind drifts . . . *L*
  • 69er
  • 07-10-2010, 05:59 PM
Too few ladies wish to help with the car wash!

I really enjoy working on both cars. I remember one lady reaching between her legs to wash my driveshaft with plenty of sudsy water, while I polished one headlight while sudsing her driveway... pretty sure some of the reaction was when I successfully hit the garage door opener at the correct time.

Which ladies regularly perform a car wash as the first part of their appointment?

Great topic Analisa!
Come over and we can wash our cars together. I have a removable shower head that will get all of our favorite parts
Ok when? Sometimes the line to get into the car wash can be 2 to 3 weeks long, or even longer in special cases like when it's a REALLY popular car wash...
Come over and we can wash our cars together. I have a removable shower head that will get all of our favorite parts Originally Posted by anova444
Puts me in mind of Cool Hand Luke...
The line at the car wash gets long also when it's hot . . . or should I say, sultry . . . I love to see the moisture bead up on the smoothly sculpted frame of a conveyance built for pleasure, comfort, and bursts of intense speed . . . forgetting all else . . . and focusing on pursuing the destination until every last drop of fuel is spent . . .
A clean car is more fun to drive.