Another Asswipe thread! It's spreading!

I'm going to find out what the "political" forum will be like if I put the other member of the Laurel and Hardy gang on ignore.

DONE! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

The nice part about having ekim the chimp on ignore is when you see that he has posted 5 times in row. That means no one is reading, replying or caring. You know the chimp is talking to himself and having a meltdown!

Ok then I guess Bambino pointed out. I know you don't normally share details of disciplinary infractions, but in this case you have 16 forum participants who believe assup wasn't reprimanded sufficiently for a similar violation of the rules. Can you at least assure these 16 fine, upstanding eccie members (cough, cough) that no double standard was applied?

Thanks! Originally Posted by lustylad
How would you or anyone else know if Yssup, or anyone else, was reprimanded or not? I do believe that there are 16 fine upstanding members (at least) that would celebrate wildly were the day to come of a Yssup bancaction. A few others too LOL!
The nice part about having ekim the chimp on ignore is when you see that he has posted 5 times in row. That means no one is reading, replying or caring. You know the chimp is talking to himself and having a meltdown!

] Originally Posted by lustylad
Puss boy put me on ignore because I kept calling him on his lie, and he couldn't back it up....

Even whiffy wouldn't ask him if he wanted to take bimbos place since he was banned.

I also remember being pelted with rhetorical questions and non-sequiturs to the point where it was either play along or leave...

OINK! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Links, oinkboy?
Right. Go find them junior.
So lemme get this straight: This morning you asked IB for a link, and he handed it to you, along with your ass. (And you had no comment on it, since you are incapable of dealing with substance.)

But when someone asks YOU for a link, you can't produce a thing?

And you wonder why you are the LAUGHINGSTOCK of this forum, oinkboy?

OINK, OINK!

So lemme get this straight: This morning you asked IB for a link, and he handed it to you, along with your ass. (And you had no comment on it, since you are incapable of dealing with substance.)

But when someone asks YOU for a link, you can't produce a thing?

And you wonder why you are the LAUGHINGSTOCK of this forum, oinkboy?

OINK, OINK!

Originally Posted by lustylad
That's the 3 TIME DOTY WINNER, DOTY Emeritus and current DOTY "office holder " (due to Lil Cotex running away ! ) you're addressing , lusty. Guess we all are gonna have to learn " squel-ese " to communicate with the barrow pig !
That's the 3 TIME DOTY WINNER, DOTY Emeritus and current DOTY "office holder " (due to Lil Cotex running away ! ) you're addressing , lusty. Guess we all are gonna have to learn " squel-ese " to communicate with the barrow pig ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Trump Takes Them To The DUMP...

Puss boy put me on ignore because I kept calling him on his lie, and he couldn't back it up....

Even whiffy wouldn't ask him if he wanted to take bimbos place since he was banned.

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
that is not true, nobody likes you, you are a loser and very stupid (see below)

is that finger red because of bloody ass?

is that finger red because of bloody ass? Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
It's got to be bloody . From all of the fudge packing EKIM takes at those KansASS gloryholes he operates ! He likes to " diddle " himself when not getting slammed !!!!
Your opinion isn't worth shit okiebilly.
is that finger red because of my bloody ass? Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Is it?
It's got to be bloody . From all of the fudge packing EKIM takes at those KansASS gloryholes he operates ! He likes to " diddle " himself when not getting slammed !!!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Suck em rey all he has is faggot posts.
Two fucking queers know a lot about bloody fingers. Their fingers are bigger than their dicks.
Gey Rey is clueless. We all know there is only one glory hole in KS, and it's in the men's room at the Salina bus station.
That is one of the most hypocritical posts I've ever seen in this "substantive forum."

I remember first coming in here and immediately being renamed "assup." Do you remember who did that, Whiny? The same guy who renames everybody.

I also remember being pelted with rhetorical questions and non-sequiturs to the point where it was either play along or leave. Do you remember who did that? Answer my question, Whiny.

I also remember a month-long meltdown by a poster whose post count was being overtaken by another member, new to the forum. Substantive behavior? I don't know, Whiny. What do you think?

Maybe it's a plot. I think maybe it's time for you to leave. Then posters like SLOBBRIN, Gey Rey, WWE and Baboono and others can get back to the kind of intellectual political discourse for which this forum is intended.

SNICK! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Yeah. I remember. You said something stupid, and I called you Assup. I was the first! You then said you could beat anyone in a debate. And then proved that all you can do is snick and snort. When a serious thread does try to get started, you're there with a stupid comment, a photograph of a pile of shit (selfie?), or some other such bullshit. You couldn't debate your way out of a paper bag.

YssupRider? Seriously? And you expected no one to call you Assup? You're an idiot.

At least LittleStupidEva, your remaining Amigay, loves you. And you're at least smart enough to realize he's dumb as a box of rocks. But you two run together to destroy any sensible conversation that gets started. It's because neither of you can comprehend complex thought.

And do you remember how you got all over me because of my post count when you arrived? What you accused me of? I do. Then, guess what? YOU PASSED ME! LOL! All those things you called me now belong to you! Fucking loser!

Let's face it, Assup. You are here for comic relief. And you are funny! Annoying, yes, but funny. I'd miss you if you were banned, but it's about time. And I'd get over it.
Yeah. I remember. You said something stupid, and I called you Assup. I was the first! You then said you could beat anyone in a debate. And then proved that all you can do is snick and snort. When a serious thread does try to get started, you're there with a stupid comment, a photograph of a pile of shit (selfie?), or some other such bullshit. You couldn't debate your way out of a paper bag.

YssupRider? Seriously? And you expected no one to call you Assup? You're an idiot.

At least LittleStupidEva, your remaining Amigay, loves you. And you're at least smart enough to realize he's dumb as a box of rocks. But you two run together to destroy any sensible conversation that gets started. It's because neither of you can comprehend complex thought.

And do you remember how you got all over me because of my post count when you arrived? What you accused me of? I do. Then, guess what? YOU PASSED ME! LOL! All those things you called me now belong to you! Fucking loser!

Let's face it, Assup. You are here for comic relief. And you are funny! Annoying, yes, but funny. I'd miss you if you were banned, but it's about time. And I'd get over it. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy