Is OH2 still down ?

I would have hoped ck would have given a heads-up that that was actually what is happening. I get the feeling this recent outage was "unplanned". Originally Posted by SecretE
OH2 is DOWN - DEAD

No One get in anymore --

Ive talked to several people - not one can get in anymore

I think i scanned the postings this past Friday 13th

this is what you get when you go to the web site :::

<html> <header><title>This is title</title></header> <body> Hello world </body> </html>

Ck has not renewed the Cert in 34 days

is Ck still even still alive - he is probably abt 90 yrs old by now
  • BLM69
  • 05-15-2022, 11:06 PM
Hard to decide which is more comical/sad...This idea that you want to keep up some sort of "turf war" between eccie and oh2 or that you think you're like top dog for team eccie or some shit. Grrrrrrrrr, woof woof, lol.

And then in regards to "gossiping headquarters", well that's going to always be where the guys are at. Now you're not allowed on certain parts of this website nor do you see everything on OH2, but the majority of the "gossip" has always been more rampant throughout the mens areas. Guys in the hobby are simply more dramatic than the ladies, and that's just fact.

I mean, there is something to consider. But I doubt it will come to fruition. Awhile back, CK posted something about a "back up" site being built. So I guess you could maybe hold out a little hope that there's a move taking place and this is why there has been a total void of OH2 today. But that seems like an extreme long shot and I for one won't be holding my breath. But none the less, fingers crossed.. Originally Posted by Bald Bryan
Comical is seeing your daily gossiping beauty shop going bye-bye, joke is on you and you lose bahaha. I never had a issue with the site and what could of been, did have a issue on what was allowed
Hello world! hopefully it gets fixed by monday so all the handlers can post their ads without delay. Originally Posted by cage196

Do you know this for a fact? or just wishing it to be so?
CK1942 "stirred the wrong bowl of wheaties." This was a trite phrase he liked to use in his "glory days." Perhaps he has even joined his long-dead hobby-police friends from yesteryear. Or he might rise again like a zombie from an old B-movie.
OH2 was working last week when I was on the forum, but over the weekend and today I’m unable to see the site. I’ve tried every browser and get the same message.
The site has been acting weird around end of Feb - beginning of March. The reviews are also getting less and less as people cannot access the site. Tbh, I like this website better than OH2. Maybe it's time for OH2 to RIP
OH2 appears to be dead! No access at all. Where will all those providers go now? If anyone finds out anything new please post it!
P411 and Tryst are your best options.

ECCIE reviews are now more valuable than ever for a provider to receive.

Providers like Lexy Reed never advertised on OH2 relying just on P411 and she seemed to be doing OK.
OH2 was working last week when I was on the forum, but over the weekend and today I’m unable to see the site. I’ve tried every browser and get the same message. Originally Posted by Joddxxx
yep - i was able to get in on Thursday and or Friday 13th - although not since

oh well

and Switter is gone
OH2 appears to be dead! No access at all. Where will all those providers go now? If anyone finds out anything new please post it! Originally Posted by zoozang
Ya this is Serious !!!
P411 and Tryst are your best options.

ECCIE reviews are now more valuable than ever for a provider to receive.

Providers like Lexy Reed never advertised on OH2 relying just on P411 and she seemed to be doing OK. Originally Posted by ahab11
sometimes woman on P411 dont answer their phone or even have it listed and or dont respond to messages for days later and then expect you to jump and go see them

We need an Interactive Site and P411 is not interactive ...
  • BLM69
  • 05-17-2022, 09:30 PM
OH2 appears to be dead! No access at all. Where will all those providers go now? If anyone finds out anything new please post it! Originally Posted by zoozang
Get ready for the stampede coming soon, even the ones that swore they'll never be back lol, they'll be crawling back soon 😂
Does anybody know how much it would cost to just hire somebody who knew what the fuck they were doing to recreate the site without trying to salvage the old content? Surely this isn’t the internet equivalent of rocket science. It’s just a threaded discussion board.
Does anybody know how much it would cost to just hire somebody who knew what the fuck they were doing to recreate the site without trying to salvage the old content? Surely this isn’t the internet equivalent of rocket science. It’s just a threaded discussion board. Originally Posted by TexTushHog

THIS IS A SUPER EASY FIX

Any Web Master knows what to do to get the Wee Site Up and keep the Web Site Up

the problem has been going too long now - so that might mean that the person that supports OH2 isnt around any more

ive been on eccie p4 backpage OH2 Switter and several others for more the 30 yrs

I need my Fix

the CERT ended abt 45 days ago and hasnt been renewed - maybe renewing is being blocked
who the F !! knows - CK says NOTHING

Who the H are you going to hire - NO ONE here has Access to this Server nor knows how to get access..
Start a new board from scratch. Use a vBulletin hosting service. Hire a hourly vB consultant to set it up. I saw a bunch on line only charging $50/hour. Sounds like less than $2-3k, I’d think. But what do I know.