Making a provider orgasm - Why?

OK, color me shallow, but the O I'm concerned about is mine. Don't get me wrong; I'm all for her enjoying the session. I really do enjoy the way a female body reacts to oral stimulation and it does enhance the experience, but ultimately, I'm there for me. Originally Posted by daty/o
Your avatar says otherwise . . .
You gotta have SOMETHING to do during the other 58 minutes of the hour.

Originally Posted by riday

Its common knowledge that I nap after I put up my 1.3" of dangling death.
Your avatar says otherwise . . . Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Granted, my handle is my passion and I could do it the whole session. As I said: I absolutely love the way a woman's body responds to my attention and I am thrilled to be able to give her some pleasure. But that said, I am pragmatic, not delusional. While I have tasted the occasional orgasm, it is probably the exception and not the rule. Providers have a lot more sex than I do. To set my goal as her gratification is setting myself up for failure. So I aim for her enjoyment and my satisfaction. That is very achievable.
Fibber, women do not orgasm. Originally Posted by pyramider
I knew a girl from Oregon who had a Spasm.

I thought I was the man.....Turns out she was epileptic. Ba..Duh..Bing
1 Other. Because it's polite.
2 Other. Because I've heard "oh please..." in a sarcastic tone too much.
3 Other. Because "Oh my God thank you!" is such a sexy sentence.
4 Other. Because "Please more" from a woman recovering from a body rocking, fluid gushing, back arching, hip quivering, leg shaking O is the sexiest thing I've ever heard.
5 Other. Because ymmv varies in my favor just a little if she has a good reason to use #4.
6 It's polite.
Granted, my handle is my passion and I could do it the whole session. As I said: I absolutely love the way a woman's body responds to my attention and I am thrilled to be able to give her some pleasure. But that said, I am pragmatic, not delusional. While I have tasted the occasional orgasm, it is probably the exception and not the rule. Providers have a lot more sex than I do. To set my goal as her gratification is setting myself up for failure. So I aim for her enjoyment and my satisfaction. That is very achievable. Originally Posted by daty/o
Ah, thanks for the clarification.
Other. Sometimes they make you make them O. I love it when they tell/make do what they want. They don't even have t be nice about it
I like to share. One for you. One for me. Two for both of us. Three for you. Four for you. Five for you......Sometimes ladies don't share very well. O well.