Four more!

I am sad. Obama sucks. I never thought I would type the sentence "I would rather have Bill Clinton." Originally Posted by macksback
I would much rather have Clinton, as well. But until Hillary runs four years from now, Obama will have to do!
Watch Dinesh De Souza's, "Obama 2016", and it may turn some of those smiles to tears.
FYI, Obama's agenda isn't going to make us happy.

LS Originally Posted by LittleSpike
This guy was on Maher's show a few weeks back, came off pretty bad, sounded like the "gloom and doom" that the movie was based on came from a few essays Obama wrote years ago.
Bob Schieffer said this on election night, and the numbers back him up.

Can't understand why the Repubs want to fuck up the system that keeps so many of them alive an extra 10-20 years... Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
Just politics.
********* now legal in Colorado.

Change MotherFuckers. Originally Posted by TheDon
I would much rather have Clinton, as well. But until Hillary runs four years from now, Obama will have to do! Originally Posted by bigtex
Hillarys hopes of 2016 are up in smoke. Plus she looks like shit with regards to this Benghazi situation.
Obama winning is not a good thing for the country. I have a feeling many of the people that are so excited now will be regretting their decision later. I hope I am wrong but, past performance dictates future actions and that should worry everyone.
This guy was on Maher's show a few weeks back, came off pretty bad, sounded like the "gloom and doom" that the movie was based on came from a few essays Obama wrote years ago. Originally Posted by TheDon
Watch the movie, before commenting. He even interviewed Obama's african relatives. "Gloom and doom", my ass. We have seen a great reduction in our personal freedoms, under Obama, and most of the public is too, "brain dead", to notice.

LS
The majority of our personal freedoms began to erode the day the Dept of Homeland security and the Patriot Act was signed and created.

Last time I checked.............BUSH DID THAT............But, I guess "most of the public is too, brain dead to notice"
Obama winning is not a good thing for the country. I have a feeling many of the people that are so excited now will be regretting their decision later. I hope I am wrong but, past performance dictates future actions and that should worry everyone. Originally Posted by Adabear
You will be proven wrong. I'm not worried.

The majority of our personal freedoms began to erode the day the Dept of Homeland security and the Patriot Act was signed and created.

Last time I checked.............BUSH DID THAT............But, I guess "most of the public is too, brain dead to notice" Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Very well said.
Watch the movie, before commenting. He even interviewed Obama's african relatives. "Gloom and doom", my ass. We have seen a great reduction in our personal freedoms, under Obama, and most of the public is too, "brain dead", to notice.

LS Originally Posted by LittleSpike
I wouldn't watch that movie unless if it were for comedy purposes, just listen to him talk about the movie during the 3 minute mark:

He comes across as a total fraud and a hack throughout the interview, and I'm by no means the biggest Obama supporter, but this guy (Dinesh) has no credibility.

As far as the freedoms are concerned, I think the NDAA being passed was ridiculous, and Obama did pass the bill. But then again, I don't think the presidents have any real power, I'm sure McCain would have passed it as well, and Mitt too, if he were in that position. And like Ike mentioned about the other bills, those were under Bush, but the NDAA is much worse, just the icing on the cake.

All these guys are scrubs, if we ever want real change, we're going to need a MAN'S MAN in office.

#Schaub2016
Do providers who won't see black guy vote for Obama?
Time to stir up some shit: Obama is on camera stating he believes in the "Robin Hood" effect meaning take from the rich and give to the poor. So what do we have so far? Let's see... He has eliminated the middle class. It's gone. So you have as of this writing the haves and have nots. Come next year when really high taxes kick in we will be left with a complete level playing field over the next four years. No one has anything of substance. Essentially the US gets to start all over again.

The question I have is WHY after busting my ass all my life am I mandated to feed the mouths of all the truly lazy motherfuckers out there that refuse to work and feel they deserve to be taken care of by the government through programs that my money will subsidize?

THIS is not fair. I wonder if the audiences of Maury, SteveWikos, Jeremy Kyle, etc, are a true reflection of a cross cut of what American society has been reduced to. Scary thought. Are my taxes helping to pay for their ability to attend these bullshit shows rather than getting the fuck out there and working?

Btw, I'm retired.
Do providers who won't see black guy vote for Obama? Originally Posted by golfdude
I'd guess if a provider has an NBA policy it had nothing to do with who she voted for...Obama isn't trying to fuck them
Well, not literally anyway

Plus, he's NOT Black..but that's a WHOLE other thread
  • Seedy
  • 11-09-2012, 11:29 AM
Time to stir up some shit: Obama is on camera stating he believes in the "Robin Hood" effect meaning take from the rich and give to the poor. So what do we have so far? Let's see... He has eliminated the middle class. It's gone. So you have as of this writing the haves and have nots. Come next year when really high taxes kick in we will be left with a complete level playing field over the next four years. No one has anything of substance. Essentially the US gets to start all over again.

The question I have is WHY after busting my ass all my life am I mandated to feed the mouths of all the truly lazy motherfuckers out there that refuse to work and feel they deserve to be taken care of by the government through programs that my money will subsidize?

THIS is not fair. I wonder if the audiences of Maury, SteveWikos, Jeremy Kyle, etc, are a true reflection of a cross cut of what American society has been reduced to. Scary thought. Are my taxes helping to pay for their ability to attend these bullshit shows rather than getting the fuck out there and working?

Btw, I'm retired. Originally Posted by Still Spunky
Well said. Wait till you all see what he does to the oil and gas industries, you think gasoline prices are high now, wait, you think electric is high now, wait, he is well on his way to shutting down the coal industry also. I don't give two rat fucks what anyone says, do any of you remember Houston in the mid 80's? That will look like a walk in the park, compared to what's comming. I was going to start up another new business, and have to bring in a few employees, no fucking way now. I guess a lot of you are on the government tit, one way or another. I was never employed for a good wage by a poor man, and I am sick to fucking death of all the God damn freeloaders in this country. You people want to pay for them go ahead, not me.