What Makes a Legend?

On the other hand, some are legendary with good reason. Jenna aka Spikebaby, for example, is the first provider that comes to mind when I think 'active' legend. She is all class, gorgeous, consistent, and has made a great contribution over the years to the boards and to the hobby. And holy crap she has a very naughty monkey!
I've met Jenna only once, and that quite recently, but I found her and her monkey to be everything you say and everything one would look for in a true legend!
As far as this place is concerned, a legend is a provider or hobbyist who post thought provoking, well crafted threads which keep me coming back, looking for more. It can also be a provider who provides the utmost in service, understanding that sex is more than just a physical act.

The rest of this crap is just filler that I have to sort through, and makes me wonder why I spend my time here.
To me the ladies who are legendary are the ones who combine great skills, good looks and good business practices while oozing sexiness from every pore--but put on no false pretenses about who they are. BTW...i prefer "living legends"...

Taylor4play....awesome woman, legendary skills and spectacular company...been in the biz a long time and has had a role in this hobby for years. No drama that i ever knew of, just one of the women that comes to mind when i think of a first class companion or "legend"....very literate if you ever get to read some of her writings...She may be retired, haven't seen her in quite a while....last i knew, she could be the consummate lady at dinner, then turn you inside out after. Great lady!

. Originally Posted by uncle buck 50
I agree with Buck on his description. I would also add longevity. Also a legend has "it". I'm not sure what "it" is but it makes them stand out as unique and unforgettable.

For those who have been around a while, they will no doubt be aware of the words "being Hootered" or no showed by the legendary Heather Hooter.

I want to add my high regard for Taylor4ply. She is one class act and has been a great ambassador to the hobby.

I would add Payton and GFE of the Decade... Sophie Ann.
Lindsey Lee. Nuff said.
What about Zendragon? She was that provider that I would change my schedule for.
Thank you for all of these amazing, inspired and considerate (if not actually kind-hearted) responses! Before your replies, the defining points for which a person becomes a legend in my mind fell into the I-can't-quite-put-my-finger-on-it category. Now I clearly see the subtle, commonly uncommon traits shared by those people who are, to me, legendary.

Thanks again to those who have included my name among the names of such extraordinary ladies. I appreciate your kind words.

~sweetness~
Having been out of the loop, so to speak, in self-imposed retirement, the one name that stands out to me as "legendary" by personal experience is that of Viv Knights.

The other ladies mentioned strike me as legendary by their reviews and posts and by the class which those reviews convey.

By the way, there is a distinction to be made between "legendary" and "infamous"!
i hope to be a legend some day like these ladies!
There are interesting posts here, thanks for such a thought provoking thread I've got to say, it's a bit humbling to see my name with others that I would have elected as legends.
Here are 4 legends IMHO:

1. Miss Honey Rose (my first)
2. Holly
3. Samantha Thom
4. Alyssa Nicole

Hillbilly
F U B A R !
Here are 4 legends IMHO:

1. Miss Honey Rose (my first)
2. Holly
3. Samantha Thom
4. Alyssa Nicole

Hillbilly Originally Posted by Hillbilly
I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Alyssa Nicole, but I'm right there with you on Honey (my first too), Holly, and Samantha.
The one name that I've heard more times that I can remember is Micah Lee...that is a true legend. Shes retired and guys STILL talk about her.
A "legend" in a provider sense, would have to have a few qualities, not in any order:

Consistent over and beyond "service" skills, through reviews and/or first hand knowledge

Absolutely no YMMV, nor "going through the motions" sessions

Consistency in being dependable, there when you need/want her

No drama while is session, just making sure the hobbyist is her world for the time he is there and treats him like he is a king, not a wallet

I am sure there are many other factors, but IMO, these are the top 4 qualities. Originally Posted by bigdog0311

I have to agree with these and maybe add that their enjoyment is almost great than your own....I mean we all love to see a woman really into it!

Based on this, I have to say that those now gone from the hobby were TheEnergizerbunny, Crystal (Houston) and (only from what I heard) Mia. Catie, I agree that you are definitely in the legendary status.

There are others that personally I think are legendary, but that is to me and yes, dvldog2111, Zendragon was one of those...might have been my best ever first visit.
I wanna be legendary.

Guess I should change my avatar back to the cum shot one!