STOP trying to take advantage of providers

And honestly, after years in the corporate world, the hobby crap is so much easier to deal with than the corporate crap. I know it can be frustrating in the hobby sometimes, but really, the corporate world is so much worse. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Words we would expect from anyone that lost their corporate job and had to turn tricks to try to make ends meet.
Words we would expect from anyone that lost their corporate job and had to turn tricks to try to make ends meet. Originally Posted by Whispers
Or someone who was liberated from the corporate grind stone and embraced their entrepreneurial spirit taking their "hobby" into a business; happens all the time.

I'm sorry you feel so Jaded about your life.
Here's the deal. I quit my job in corporate because I got tired of dealing with all the political correctness - for example - I could never say - Whispers, you are a fucktard. No,no,no. Can't do that. But in the hobby world - it's a whole different game and I love it!!!!

Words we would expect from anyone that lost their corporate job and had to turn tricks to try to make ends meet. Originally Posted by Whispers
I don't know what is going on this week but guys have been wasting my time left and right!
Every day I get at least one guy that contacts me and does the following
1. Begs for bare - (I do not do bare)
2. Cancels last minute (the biggest and rudest waste of time)
3. Tries to haggle with me and get me to lower my rates (waste of time)
4. Asks for private pics/dirty talk without booking

BE REASONABLE please
It is very impolite to try taking advantage of us providers. We are doing what we can to make a living, not to mention following your rules of discretion as well
We post ads for a reason. We let you know our rates and what we are and are not willing to do
Long rant, but I'm just getting so fed up with the BS
Has this nonsense been happening with other providers? Originally Posted by bribunnysaratoga
all in a days work hun
You're so... CIRCULAR.
EXACTLY what I am saying, Yes, the clients willing to pay 300+ do NOT behave in this manner. Originally Posted by TW!GGY
You would be sadly mistaken to think that. Been in the hobby for 10 years, guys are willing to go to great lengths to do things at all rate spectrums. Even the ones willing to go more than 300+ for an hour.

Comes down to screening. Take the best of em, choose your comfort level of activity, and drop the rest. No matter what rate you are at. All kinds of people come in all shapes and forms.

Girls can charge what they want. Guys will choose to see the lady or not. Simple.
I agree with Dr.Grey...
You would be sadly mistaken to think that. Been in the hobby for 10 years, guys are willing to go to great lengths to do things at all rate spectrums. Even the ones willing to go more than 300+ for an hour.

Comes down to screening. Take the best of em, choose your comfort level of activity, and drop the rest. No matter what rate you are at. All kinds of people come in all shapes and forms.

Girls can charge what they want. Guys will choose to see the lady or not. Simple. Originally Posted by Dr. Grey
Although screening is part of it, I've found that advertising for the type of clientele you enjoy spending time with goes even farther. If my advertising is spot towards the men I enjoy, screening gets even easier.
You would be sadly mistaken to think that. Originally Posted by Dr. Grey
I am not suggesting its perfect... My point is there is a BIG difference of the clients that shop at FIESTA and the clients shopping at Whole Foods. Or clients that prefer to stay at 5star hotels (Hotel Van Zandt, W, Four Seasons, etc.) as opposed to the clients that book at the Extended Stay... If you honestly can't see the difference then, just skip over everything I say and stop wasting your time.
While yes there are different types of people that shop at Fiesta than shop at Whole Foods, the reason why people shop at Fiesta is the same reason that people shop at whole foods, it's the type of food that each market place has to offer that draws them there.

I've met really nice people who go shopping at Fiesta because they have more imported items, a friend of mine who is Caribbean shops at Fiesta to get the spices she likes, she makes more money than this couple I know who shop at Whole Foods because they want organic. They're all nice people, just want different products.

And some people look to stay at cheaper hotels so they can spend more money where they're going to be spending more time, outside the hotel, some people may want to stay inside they book a nicer hotel, and some people are all about brand name products and are douchebags and spend as much money as they can because they feel it brings them some kind of prestige in the world.

The greatest women in the world "moms" are bargain shoppers, always trying to find the same great product for less. Which is why some people shop at ROSS. (there's a funny song about that from a couple years back btw)
While yes there are different types of people that shop at Fiesta than shop at Whole Foods, the reason why people shop at Fiesta is the same reason that people shop at whole foods, it's the type of food that each market place has to offer that draws them there. Originally Posted by D1G1T4L_PHUCK3R
seriously?. So if for you: beer is beer, wine is wine, accommodations are accommodations, shoes are shoes, clothes are clothes and pussy is pussy then, your money is better spent on Rundburg it also speaks highly about your taste and why you have to pay for pussy in the first place.
lol Twiggy you crack me up, always trying to insult people just because you don't like what they have to say or where they choose to spend their money. Look at what you quoted from my post, is that as far as you read? I go into why people shop there and why people choose where to spend their money.

And who says I HAVE to pay for pussy? I'm not insulted but now you're just jumping to conclusions, but if you want an answer, it's more convenient to see a provider, than to put all the time and emotions into a temporary gf when I only want to get into her panties. Plus I'll probably spend just as much money in a relationship with a temporary gf. Might as well get straight to the point.

You having another handle tells a lot more about yourself, I'd hate to insult any other providers on here so I won't go into what providing says about you. Besides we're all in the same boat and have no room to judge one another. Have a nice day Twiggy, but you should really think of better examples and lower your expectations of people trying not to reply to the things you have to say.

I try not to reply to all your posts, but damn some of these examples you use. It's like laughing at a provider who wants to get out of the game by baking cookies, but I don't because it's rude and people have dreams.

my dreams are wet dreams.
..... it also speaks highly about your taste and why you have to pay for pussy in the first place. Originally Posted by TW!GGY
For all you have to say day in and out about guys that pay for pussy.......

It's a choice they make.... they can most likely live with or without it.....

you and many others here like you on the other hand have no option other than to whore yourselves out to keep roofs over your heads and food in your bellies.....
I have always treated women (in and out) of the hobby with great respect. Remember guys it does not cost anything to be nice! Open the door for them, stand when a lady leaves and returns to the table. If you can't afford a lady then you will have to find someone in your price range. I have never tried to cheat or jew down a providers rate. Guys when you go to work do you want to be paid, does your boss say you know I need you to work for half of your pay this week. NO you would never agree to that ,so guys these women are at work!!! Pay them or go back to the bathroom with a playboy a bottle of baby oil and a electric sander.
+1 -- this is great. Be nice to me and I'll be nice to you...how simple is that!!!

I have always treated women (in and out) of the hobby with great respect. Remember guys it does not cost anything to be nice! Open the door for them, stand when a lady leaves and returns to the table. If you can't afford a lady then you will have to find someone in your price range. I have never tried to cheat or jew down a providers rate. Guys when you go to work do you want to be paid, does your boss say you know I need you to work for half of your pay this week. NO you would never agree to that ,so guys these women are at work!!! Pay them or go back to the bathroom with a playboy a bottle of baby oil and a electric sander. Originally Posted by Ikesmith