New Photo Idea's??

• jbw87
  • 05-18-2012, 01:12 PM
I would love to see you in just a small towel, strategically draped. That would be very attractive. Leave something to the imagination.
About time, she should have done this a long time ago Originally Posted by 67
I’ve run into Lana several times. She looks exactly like her photos.

Providers need to realize that NUDE shots are the most inviting and that is what your intention is. Clothing on shots are good for cosmo magazine but dont sell you. Ladies like them because they are cute but that is not the object. Your body is hotttt so show it off fully and properly Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Depends on what type of clientele a lady is trying to attract. I prefer a mix of multi-hour, dinner-date and hourly appointments so I use a mix of varying degrees of dressed.

Look up "sounding". Originally Posted by viking2341
I actually have toys for that
Hear you Olivia and Lana is drop dead stop you in your tracks beautiful! She has a sophistication way beyond her years and when I saw her in jeans and a tight Tshirt and those spike shoes it was breathtaking, alluring, mysterious, and just down right smokin hot. That picture has stuck in my mind ever since. When bare yes she is amazing but I cannot imagine her more beautifull than that moment. Well it also could have been that sweet evil look on her face as she was dressed like that and ripping that nipple clamp off me! Mmmmmm delicous!
Hey boy's so I have decided to update my photos! I know I have had many mixed reviews on them. Any suggestions on sexy outfits for my new shoot? What do you want to see me in?

Kisses...
Lana Originally Posted by Lana Love
As Ms. Howard indicated, your photos should be geared towards the type of clientele that you seek. Your profile indicates that you are looking for upscale gentlemen. With that in mind, some shots of you in a dress & heels that would be appropriate for attending an upscale social event.

Also some shots in lingerie that teases rather than exposes. So that you appear classy, refined and desirable...and most importantly available.

And I also noted that your favorite color is green, yet none of your photos show you wearing green. Looking at your pictures, I think a nice emerald green would be a good color for you, but probably anything in the jewel tones.

And as another poster noted, look in other magazines and showcases for shots that attract you or seem to be aimed at the clients you wish to attract.

Just a few thoughts and they are probably worth about what you paid for them. Hope you announce when the new shots are up, I would love to see them.
I agree with Olivia. I think some hot photos showing you in a nice dress that you would be able to wear out to a dinner date in poses that show off your figure. I also agree with Sophia's suggestion on taking off one article of clothing per photo and at the end posing in a very tasteful nude. You dont have to show all your goodies, but enough to get the imagination running wild.

I plan on adding some new photos to my showcase as well wearing more clothes.
DO NOT listen to Sophia. The slow strip tease would be mean.
One of you riding me may turn others off, but I'd give it a whirl!