I am retired from Hobbying

.... my penis is worn out... for now at least. I do not plan on coming back and buying. Now I am looking for a 50+ good looking rich Widow or Divorcee on the open market. I am sure I can find her somewhere Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
RALPHEY BOY, Maybe you'll rediscover Mia of Westlake (she's over 50, definitely way better than "good looking" and no doubt, still comfortably rich) and she will share the twilight years with you and then I guarantee that your penis will become healthy once again!

Enjoy the rest of your life and don't look back. Cheers!
❤ ya
  • tzv13
  • 06-29-2017, 05:52 PM
Happy Trails Ralphey Boy! Seriously. Best of luck to you!
Dil, dammit, man!

You just had to remind me of Mia -- one of my favorite gingers back when, especially since we never broke the glass on the wall.

LOL and not angry at all, just nostalgic for the moment!
RALPHEY BOY, Maybe you'll rediscover Mia of Westlake (she's over 50, definitely way better than "good looking" and no doubt, still comfortably rich) and she will share the twilight years with you and then I guarantee that your penis will become healthy once again!

Enjoy the rest of your life and don't look back. Cheers! Originally Posted by The Diletante

I sure hope so, to find a woman with that huge of a sex drive and nothing was off limits with Mia of Westlake!!!!

I think of all the fun I had with her!! Almost makes me cry....