Are providers competitive?

What about eight girls and the winner gets a $200 bonus?
It sounds good in theory but...

Everyone has a different opinion on what "the best" is. Some guys like eye contact the most, some say its only great if she swallows while others say its only great if you can cum on her tits. Everyone thinks they are right.

Touting yourself as an authority on anything BCD (considering your audience) just looks like you're scamming for discount trim. Lol

Its a fun idea but I wouldn't take it so seriously. I don't know about other ladies but I'm not competive at all. There is a taste for every flavor and a flavor for every taste. More than enough to go around.

I would suggest posting an ISO in your price range then do a series of themed reviews based on who answered you. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
You outed him THN- a scam to get a freeby. I will sit back and watch to see how good the bait is.
THN: Love what you said! I have to say I agree completely. I can't speak for all providers, but in my experience, us girls tend to look out for each other! Not just with our other provider friends, but the girls we've never met, too. I mean we all have different looks, qualities, styles, strengths, characteristics, etc...and there's a reason for that! Right?

Because when it comes down to it, what is the point of this Business (that we even call a Hobby. To provide the client with the experience that THEY are looking for (in a nutshell), right?? And for that person to freely be able to be attracted to and want whatever the fuck they want - explore sexual desires, fulfill fantasies, even fetishes-with out having to worry about what society or whoever the hell else might have something to say about it!

Now, my point is.. would we, as providers, be able to do that if we were all just doing the same thing, so that we could then have a competition to see who's the best at it! Plus, as you mentioned, everyone has different definitions of what constitutes, "the best," for that person. Let's say Judge A likes deepthroating, face-fucking, sloppy, messy, mascara running ALL down your damn face kinda stuff with his blow-job, while Judge B likes a lot of slow Licking and teasing, kissing and sucking very sentually while you take your time with it. How do you chose a winner?
And even if you did have two girls do that same exact thing to two guys who were into the same exact thing, right? If they switch up partners and did it again, the same way as with the first person, does that mean they will have the same exact experience again? Probably not.. Body chemistry is a very powerful thing! (in my opinion) And it's not like it's something you can control, or predict, or even understand sometimes. So I mean, you can't compete with that shit, lol.

So my way of thinking is instead of competing, doesn't it make more sense for us to all work together-so that everybody ends up more with what works for them. And as a provider, just be honest about your shit and be proud of it, Oh you're into spinner chicks? Ah, well I might not be what you're looking for (I'm a bbw) but I can send you to my girlfriend in Keller. We have the same personality, but she's just a skinny bitch! haha
And should this offend me, or make me feel less than? No way dude! Because trust me, there are tons of guys who would prefer all my curves and love my big titties, and they would probably look at her and be like," oh my gosh, where is your body???" Does this mean that there is something wrong with one of us? Nope, we are both super cool and beaufitul, people are just into different things!
And as for me, anyway , I don't want the session with the dude that likes spinners and isn't really that attracted to me.. ? I would predict that session just feeling more awkward then hot? Lol
No thanks, haha! Originally Posted by Anna Grace
In our industry, a businesswoman counsels wisdom. Well spoken err , written , Anna

AS a customer I steer clear of pyramid, business partnership relationships, trade associations, unionized , or similarly linked organizations simply because there is no competition but regulated pricing, meaning I do better with free market competition, in every industry. To think that the top earning providers in this industry do not compete is ludicrous. But being female in a female forum the Top Performers are going with the flow as the successful businessperson does. Simple really; ever ask for a super Chef's recipe? Doesn't turn out the same? Uh, go figure. S-he has a brand to protect. You go back and s-he will say are you sure did "so and so?" . Now, if you share a recipe and the Super Chef likes it, ah, the one ingredient that you need is provided. But you can bet your ass that he will add another touch to yours and still be the Super Chef. Real world stuff. Believe real world stuff exists in this industry by the best. Believe there are the BEST. Pay and Enjoy.
They like to keep their clients . . . in that respect, they are indeed competitive
Let's say Judge A likes deepthroating, face-fucking, sloppy, messy, mascara running ALL down your damn face kinda stuff with his blow-job, Originally Posted by Anna Grace
Can I be judge A.
In our industry, a businesswoman counsels wisdom. Well spoken err , written , Anna

AS a customer I steer clear of pyramid, business partnership relationships, trade associations, unionized , or similarly linked organizations simply because there is no competition but regulated pricing, meaning I do better with free market competition, in every industry. To think that the top earning providers in this industry do not compete is ludicrous. But being female in a female forum the Top Performers are going with the flow as the successful businessperson does. Simple really; ever ask for a super Chef's recipe? Doesn't turn out the same? Uh, go figure. S-he has a brand to protect. You go back and s-he will say are you sure did "so and so?" . Now, if you share a recipe and the Super Chef likes it, ah, the one ingredient that you need is provided. But you can bet your ass that he will add another touch to yours and still be the Super Chef. Real world stuff. Believe real world stuff exists in this industry by the best. Believe there are the BEST. Pay and Enjoy. Originally Posted by doug_dfw
This isn't Top Gun. The plaque for the best isn't hanging on the wall.

If one reads through reviews and comments, it will generally be seen that their are many groups of guys who follow each other from girl to girl. They have learned they like similiar things and find xyz guy to have reviews that they find true for themselves.
How about you see 10 ladies at their regular price and, when you decide which one you liked best, see her again and pay her twice her rate?

You get laid 11 times, one lady gets a nice tip, and you have enough left over from your $5grand to do it again.
For 5k I'd suck a mean cock too. I mean, for science. Where's that sharpie?
For 5k I'd suck a mean cock too. I mean, for science. Where's that sharpie? Originally Posted by Jake B
I think you missed the part of

100 contestants
1 winner

But if you'd like to sign up.. You'll probably be the only one, so your 5k will be in the mail.
If it was 5k, it would be for the best session. Minimum 100 providers. And session would have to be damn near free. Originally Posted by mydallas1
let's do some math......

100 sessions @ $200 average = $20,000

You want to get it for $5,000

75% off..... you are a cheap bastard

let's hope your new reputation sticks to you like glue