Questions about Breastmilk??

Swiss restaurant to serve meals cooked with human breast milk

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...east-milk.html

Chef dishes up breast-milk cheese

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/35778477/
I've gotta get me some of that breast milk..
Breast feeding Your baby is one thing, breastfeeding clients is another. There is supply and demand for everything, and Your milk produces whats needed for You baby depending on how much and how often they nurse. You could disrupt Your body natural production by nursing clients, lol. i weaned the baby before i weaned the x hubby. And when i stopped they were swollen and hurt so bad from the over feeding them both.
Breast feeding Your baby is one thing, breastfeeding clients is another. There is supply and demand for everything, and Your milk produces whats needed for You baby depending on how much and how often they nurse. You could disrupt Your body natural production by nursing clients, lol. i weaned the baby before i weaned the x hubby. And when i stopped they were swollen and hurt so bad from the over feeding them both. Originally Posted by subcilla

Girl i aint gonna breastfeed clients like that....lol
just alittle here and there, they wont be gettn jugs full!!
Breast feeding Your baby is one thing, breastfeeding clients is another. There is supply and demand for everything, and Your milk produces whats needed for You baby depending on how much and how often they nurse. You could disrupt Your body natural production by nursing clients, lol. i weaned the baby before i weaned the x hubby. And when i stopped they were swollen and hurt so bad from the over feeding them both. Originally Posted by subcilla
Tell the doctor to take the pain and leave the swelling.
  • bbkid
  • 08-18-2010, 01:22 PM
Tell the doctor to take the pain and leave the swelling. Originally Posted by boardman

Excellent idea. I like that one!!!
Two Words ... Wet Nurse...
just alittle here and there, they wont be gettn jugs full!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
LOL!!
Read on it in adults it can prevent cancer. Its full of antibodies..so the experts say : )
just alittle here and there, they wont be gettn jugs full!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
haha what a man can milk in 5 mins and what a baby can are something different. But hey ive only nursed 4 what do i know lol

This is soooo true, I have to take it easy on myself. Some clients can suck you dry and leave you dehydrated. It really does make your body work harder at reproducing the milk that when they get full they will get twice as full and then you get engorged. It's hard hard work.
i do know what You mean and being a full D-DD know it can get serious and fast. Something each person has to experience to understand, i guess though.
i guess i will be finding out soon enough for myself but if it gets like what you say Sub then it a simply solution i will not advertize it and only give it to regs that know how to behave when it comes to suckn on a MILF's tit
Mmm milf's tit...
i do know what You mean and being a full D-DD know it can get serious and fast. Something each person has to experience to understand, i guess though. Originally Posted by subcilla
I have pulled together an emergency standby crew to help alleviate the situation ... we'll work all night if need be ... gotta get them thangs under control...