STILL LOOKING "Im old, overweight, have no male goods to speak of so I make myself feel better picking on others thread"

If a Y chromosome a "Medical Condition"

Can I get disability?
u forget that that chromosome makes you a man
u forget that that chromosome makes you a man Originally Posted by Mata Leon
NOoo .. I didn't forget.
Someone else may have forgotten.
  • kSoze
  • 12-04-2013, 01:41 PM
I am pretty sure I saw SL post where he is overweight by own admission plus I saw a pic he took of a Provider wearing his stupid shirt and he has thick wrist and chubby fingers. So I agree with Brandy is he is overweight.. Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
I am absolutley sure of it... http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=312135&page=2 (post #22)

under his (still looking) own admission claims to be overweight and packing a 1 inch penis
well ftc I would think he had friends. lol. a lot more then me I am an asshole
Glock?? Good grief! Dude, you should quit now.

And yes its a medical condition and no I DONT have to disclose it, I dont care what anyone says, my home state gave me the documentation (all oobtained legally) to deny it IF there ever was a question. So we will see what you guys think when you are writing rave reviews of me. Gotta problem with it? Take it up with Glock (my suggestion box) Originally Posted by RocKin BraNdy
Look, thing is I am the sweetest person you'd ever meet, I would never hurt a soul that wasn't trying to hurt me, and if I wouldn't have received this slam fest thats supposed to be a welcome then I wouldn't be bent out of shape. I would have never insulted ANYONE on this board whether I agreed with their ways or medical conditions or not! Its not me, but this was downright despicable and uncalled for! I want to see 1 other WELCOME for any other UNKNOWN provider who showed up here and got jumped on like that! and if there is a case then something needs to be done cause no new lady here should receive that despicable excuse for a welcome. Lines WERE crossed and they were outright IGNORED. None of us are perfect but some wanna think so to try to bring others down and its not right here or anywhere, and that's why the guidelines are in place!

Glock?? Good grief! Dude, you should qudoit now. Originally Posted by Pflugerbill

Look, thing is I am the sweetest person you'd ever meet, I would never hurt a soul that wasn't trying to hurt me, and if I wouldn't have received this slam fest thats supposed to be a welcome then I wouldn't be bent out of shape. I would have never insulted ANYONE on this board whether I agreed with their ways or medical conditions or not! Its not me, but this was downright despicable and uncalled for! I want to see 1 other WELCOME for any other UNKNOWN provider who showed up here and got jumped on like that! and if there is a case then something needs to be done cause no new lady here should receive that despicable excuse for a welcome. Lines WERE crossed and they were outright IGNORED. None of us is perfect but some wanna think so to try to bring others down and its not right here or anywhere, and that's why the guidelines are in place!

Originally Posted by RocKin BraNdy
But you not a lady your a boy.
Brandy, just be sure you realize that feeding the trolls only encourages them.

You are feeding the trolls here.
FYI, we aren't allowed to cite wiki in school... just so you know. How can you say how you were born is a medical condition? Makes no sense. Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn
Look up the definition of "medical condition".

The wiki link I sent had journal citations, if you'd even bother checking....

link1

link2

Read the conclusions in the abstracts - there are genetic factors involved.

I could see if you had a deformity or something that makes you actually sick and shortens your life span. Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn
And there are deformities, though the TS/TG community would refrain from such a terminology. Part of the brain structure, suggested to determine gender identity, is similar in M-to-F TS and females.

link

It is arguably a sickness, although the TS/TG community might detest that label. It's a physical deformity in the brain that alters a person's mental state, leading to social aberrations....
u forget that that chromosome makes you a man Originally Posted by Mata Leon
It's not as clear cut as you think. Refer to the intersex article I posted in the other thread. From a biological perspective, we have aberrations in a minority population of individuals, who displays a range of masculine/feminine characteristics. Think of it as a continuum of masculine/feminine traits......when a person has more feminine traits than masculine ones - they can be classified as females.
So when does a "He-Man" become a "She-Man" exactly?

May be that will also solve the naming/addressing controversy.
I mean there is no problem with Man - WoMan, Men - WoMen,
so He-Man <-> She-Man could work?
So when does a "He-Man" become a "She-Man" exactly?

May be that will also solve the naming/addressing controversy.
I mean there is no problem with Man - WoMan, Men - WoMen,
so He-Man <-> She-Man could work? Originally Posted by fun2come
That will just lead to confusion with the comic characters......

That will just lead to confusion with the comic characters...... Originally Posted by Beagle
You are quick ...
Lol @f2c baaaabe did it go to ur head when I told u that u look like he-man?