AOC

• R.M.
  • 07-11-2019, 09:07 AM
How is she getting away with perjury?
  • R.M.
  • 07-11-2019, 09:08 AM
How is she getting away with perjury? I mean oh the women are drinking toilet water.
  • oeb11
  • 07-11-2019, 10:47 AM
She is lying - her usual mod of communication
Not perjury if not sworn under oath.
  • grean
  • 07-11-2019, 12:19 PM
She is lying - her usual mod of communication
Not perjury if not sworn under oath. Originally Posted by oeb11
Kind of would be nice if politicians couldn't lie, whether or not they are under oath.
  • oeb11
  • 07-11-2019, 03:38 PM
We pay our politicians to lie to us
They do a damned good job of it.
Politicians ===== Ideeeots , they only want to make money
We pay our politicians to lie to us
They do a damned good job of it. Originally Posted by oeb11
You left out medical insurance and pension, both of which are better than anything in the real world business sector.
Which then brings up the concept of a legal fantasy world that taxpayers pay for.
  • oeb11
  • 07-13-2019, 10:56 AM
I do not understand your thought process, UC
I just don't have the broadband with my wireless router. Could someone do a comparison of a crying Cortez and a crying Iron Eyes Cody. One is an actor trying to convince the public of something and the other is an Italian American wearing feathers.
I just don't have the broadband with my wireless router. Could someone do a comparison of a crying Cortez and a crying Iron Eyes Cody. One is an actor trying to convince the public of something and the other is an Italian American wearing feathers. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

sound like a good idea for a meme. this pic doesn't exist. so someone would have to create it and send it off on the internet so that it go viral.
Can't wait for this chick to be involved in a scandal. Being caught accepting a bribe would be good. A sex tape would be even better.
There Ideeots