The Dallas Cowboys and anything related to NFL 2024

I probably should look for the clip I heard where Jerry pretty much announced he wasn’t going to be managing this team when Dak’s contract is up. Knowing his own window is closing rapidly, he can’t let Dak go, tank the next season so he can get a high draft pick, then hold whichever QB he gets is a first-year miracle. If he went that route, he would likely only have one year with a contending QB, and that is the one we are in with Dak still under center.

My only question is will he sign Micah before the season ends. I think he will, but that means three huge contracts to work around. Maybe Jerry is waiting to see if there is a falloff in production in the latter half of the year as has occurred in the past with Parsons?
I see the cowgirls are back in their stride and form.

down 14-3 playing at home

that's the Dallas Cowgirls we know and love
Cowgirls SUCKS!!

New Orleans Saints had the ball 6 times and all 6 times they scored a TD!!

Cowgirls continue to play like this in the next 16 games. they deserve to have another fucking losing season.
Cowboys are getting spanked in Dallas. What happened to Dallas defense?
Defense? What Defense? Sleeping on the job again!
Watching Houston Texans vs Chicago Bears.

Even Houston is playing better football than the Cowgirls.
What a shit show, lol… can’t blame Dak for all the Saints points but, one touchdown?!? Anyone else think a smart GM would have tried to talk Jerry out of giving a quarterback such a giant extension when he’s never been to a Super Bowl, let alone a conference championship game?!?

Anyone watch the last minute of the Chiefs/Bengals game? Do you see Dak doing what Mahones did? Marching his team downfield with a minute left to win the game?

NOPE!
Houston Texans are 2-0. I am shocked.
  • 500sl
  • 09-16-2024, 02:22 AM
Which player is next to want to be the highest paid player in the league at his position?
To me, it goes back to the defense. When they don’t play well, the whole team plays poorly. Jones’ unwillingness to invest in the running game puts all the pressure on Dak and Lamb, particularly with Ferguson out.

Not every team they face will be able to execute as well as the Saints did, but I fear enough will to make this another early out in the playoffs (if they even make the playoffs).
Next game at home Sunday at 3:25 pm vs the 0-2 Baltimore Ravens.

This game should be:

Easy Peasy.

Piece Of Cake.

No Sweat.

No Worries.

No Problem.

Consider It Done.

A Sure Winner.
Baltimore will kick the shit out of the Cowgirls.
  • 500sl
  • 09-16-2024, 06:55 PM
I am a top fan. I want maximum salary. I need ten million a year
I see the Philadelphia Eagles lost last night on MNF when they channeled their hidden Cowgirls by handing 70 free yards and a win on a silver platter to the Atlanta Falcons

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/e...of-kicking-fg/

https://sports.yahoo.com/nick-sirian...035627333.html