Providers who havent gotten any reviews lately (risky)

• Colby
  • 09-27-2012, 09:43 PM
I couldn't agree with your more George Spelvin.

I might write a lot of reviews but I always treat every provider with respect. I rarely cancel, I have before but rarerly, I show up on time and clean, have the correct donation and never over stay my time. I try to make the session about us as I think those are the best sessions. I like to get way into it in a fun and playful way. Now maybe sometimes I get out of hand on chat but that is because I am just laughing to hard.

Everyone can see who they want to see and I respect that. If someone does not want to see me then they shouldn't. I have been turn down a half dozen times. I also have 460 okays on p411, to each his own. If you look at my posts throughout ECCIE I never disrespect anyone. I am not sure why someone would not see a person with 227 reviews but again their choice, obviously in the previous post it is me that is being talked about. The reviews are information for everyone and they help me out a lot. What I do is give information for how I saw the session and opinions do vary. Since I have started writing reviews I can tell you that for sure I get great service. Providers are almost always on their "A" game when they see me. Before I posted the reviews this was not always the case. Usually my reviews will also help the lady so to me it is a win win situation.

I believe reviews are good for ECCIE as this is a review board. If any provider does not want to see me then don't. For those of you that do I will treat you will respect and we will have a fun time

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! Originally Posted by daaaaaman

DAAAAAA...where's my review???
If the providers wrote reviews what number would we see for some of the providers? Some one guess as to the number. I always ask if a provider wants me to write a review. Some say yes some say no. I don't normally write a review if I have already posted one for a lady. I am tempted at times to write more than one review when we have done something new or different I just have to write about it.
Mya i think Grace may have answered the question to this post in a very good way some providers are placing themselves on a cheaper scale for that review and is not helping those of us that have more respect for our services,i could not believe reading the donation amount on here for a multiple hour session with fetish play,i have learned that if you stay firm and professional you will have better results!!
Maybe some of the girls dont charge what others do cause she dont have to a pay a * PIMP* and she is able to keep all the money for herself and maybe she dont want to up charge her services. I believe what a girl charges is her buisness and not others. If a girl can get 300hr go far it and if she wants less then it her right cause hobbiest have budgets also. I believe Mya has made several people stop and think about alot of stuff she is very good at that........ I know some guys dont do reviews cause girls contact him and ask why has he seen so and so and not her and then the drama is started with him. I also know some girls contact guys and ask when is he going to spend his money with her since he has been seeing so and so. A guy can go and take his hard earned money and go to Wal Mart and hand money out to strangers all day if he wants too. There are alot of reasons why guys dont do reviews and reasons why girls dont want the reviews. P411 is nice cause you dont have the review but you have the okays and you can go from there. I dont ask for reviews and most of the time I dont know I have one till someone tells me....... Some guys dont do reviews cause he is afraid someone may not see him cause of someone he seen. This is a tough world at times but it is a good world in so many ways........
Quality vs quantity.......

Reviews may trigger a Pavlovian response with me and i have to look at them deeper, but that is just part of the process. Honestly the amount of fake, useless, pimped, WK'ed and rigged reviews has gone up so high that all quantity really does is red flag the provider. Regular, consistent reviews helps but is not a requirement.

Reviews by guys I know share my taste and that I know are on the up and up and not playing the review pimp game play more into it than how current they are.
Maybe some of the girls dont charge what others do cause she dont have to a pay a * PIMP* and she is able to keep all the money for herself and maybe she dont want to up charge her services. I believe what a girl charges is her buisness and not others. If a girl can get 300hr go far it and if she wants less then it her right cause hobbiest have budgets also. I believe Mya has made several people stop and think about alot of stuff she is very good at that........ I know some guys dont do reviews cause girls contact him and ask why has he seen so and so and not her and then the drama is started with him. I also know some girls contact guys and ask when is he going to spend his money with her since he has been seeing so and so. A guy can go and take his hard earned money and go to Wal Mart and hand money out to strangers all day if he wants too. There are alot of reasons why guys dont do reviews and reasons why girls dont want the reviews. P411 is nice cause you dont have the review but you have the okays and you can go from there. I dont ask for reviews and most of the time I dont know I have one till someone tells me....... Some guys dont do reviews cause he is afraid someone may not see him cause of someone he seen. This is a tough world at times but it is a good world in so many ways........ Originally Posted by Truly Passion
I dont know how to multi quote so I will quote it all.

TP WOW IMHO hit the nail on the head as I re-read the posts...I have not done some reviews because I didn't feel they were necessary, some reviews because of the potential perception from another provider. I have also been told if I saw "certain" providers then another would not see me. I find it interesting the Drama that ensues over petty bullshit. As a popular song says, "fuck who you want, fuck who you like" If a person doesn't want my money, Fine I guarantee there is someone else that will gladly take my money. I played into the drama in the past. I learned an important lesson on August 9th. Those that know me understand of what I speak.
I changed that day. I now do what, who, and how I want. I am in control of my $$$ If I want to see a $.5 lady I see her. If I want to see a $$$ I see her. Some say you get what you pay for but in my experience I have been with some NON-Pimped ladies at $.5 that knock the fucking socks off some $$$ ladies as the level of service they offered was far superior as they wanted to do it and didn't look at me as another dollar.

YMMV is a statement made many many times. Take it and learn it well.

Pimps can kiss my ASS...I don't like them, most are nothing but bottom feeders that steal from the ladies.

LIve, Learn, build your own business.
  • Sami
  • 09-28-2012, 08:52 AM
I personally don't like them, if a guy wants to post a review it's his choice. I have been around long enough and have proved myself as legit,not a scammer,great service. I tend to stay on the low anyway, I know of a couple new ladies who have started out and they ask me if they should worry about reviews?

I told them No..When they signed up here and several guys got nasty with them because they wouldn't give a discount for review. I have informed them if they offer great service then word will travel and if the guys write a review, it's not because a discount, but because they made him happy.

I read all the time the girls posting discounts to get reviews then the reviews don't come then it's a cat fight. Their are a lot of good gentleman here that will do what they say, but their are a lot more that bullshit these new girls and vice versa.
  • BLM69
  • 09-29-2012, 12:01 AM
Daaaaman just hit 228. lol
If it doesn't concern you, why even ask. Just makes people point fingers right back at you.

Don't concern yourself with ladies who don't have one billion reviews posted every month, some of us don't live to see another review posted. Ever heard of UTR ladies.

There are still gentlemen who prefers to see ladies who are not reviewed weekly or monthly.

Hi gentleman i wanted to ask you all a question.
I have browsed through provider showcases and notice some providers are very active on the boards, yet have not gotten a review in 3 + 6+ months,
Does this deter you gentlemen, i mean girls are always saying they have to screen the guys, but how do guys go about screening ladies?

I read a post in houston about a white girl's AA (despite having a no AA policy) pimp hiding in the bathroom of her hotel while she was with a client. How do you fellas go about screening to make sure this does not happen to you? do you search for post saying the girl is with management? and if say her and her pimp had of gotten busted, dont you think that they both would agree to give up other ohns and providers in lieu of their freedom?

Some fellas were talking about bringing guns with them to a girls incall... sounds pretty serious if you ask me.

What if a provider had been busted and didnt tell anyone because she was ashamed/cooerced by her pimp, then the police made her give her eccie login to them and aggree to operate off her handle for say no jail time, what if all those absent months of not getting any reviews are because they guys who have been going to see her have been getting arrested? and also vowing not to tell the community because of a cooperation bargain.

Just a wild thought in my head.

Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
If i am asked to write a review i will but i dont see the point in writing one if there was no new information to add to the previous ones she had . I've also become very selective these past couple of years on who i see , its not allabout the donation but rather thedonation going to someone that deserves it and keeps it all .
LaStang, I love you post have a great day sweetheart...........
I see various sectors of people, and not all of them write reviews. I cannot help that fact. But since I do have one that is kind of current, I feel like that should suffice anyone who is looking for my reviews before making a decision to see me. If you see me off the eccie site, please feel free to write me one if not then it is still ok by me. I know I am a good provider...always have been, will continue to be...Melissa012
If it doesn't concern you, why even ask. Just makes people point fingers right back at you.

Don't concern yourself with ladies who don't have one billion reviews posted every month, some of us don't live to see another review posted. Ever heard of UTR ladies.

There are still gentlemen who prefers to see ladies who are not reviewed weekly or monthly. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
You don't have any reviews since may... so i am sorry if this post/question offended you.

Secondly, coming from sites like sd4m, arrangement finders, and AFF , Its is obvious you can get plenty of clientel without ever having a review.
It seems to me however , if you are steadily in business, and seeing men from eccie, you are going to continue to get reviews, wether you asked for them or not. Guys seem to review for more than just the benefit of the provider, but also for their own reputation and review list as well. Being as this is the first review board i have ever been apart of, it would seem to me that the girls with the most reviews are getting the most business. I like this review system because i feel like this gives you a way to track your progress a bit, A girl with alot of reviews i am sure is viewed as very successful, before she is viewed as "has too many reviews"

And any man who reviews her will have a solid provider refrence.

I am reviewing Mya's shoes....nice!
You don't have any reviews since may... so i am sorry if this post/question offended you.

Secondly, coming from sites like sd4m, arrangement finders, and AFF , Its is obvious you can get plenty of clientel without ever having a review.
It seems to me however , if you are steadily in business, and seeing men from eccie, you are going to continue to get reviews, wether you asked for them or not. Guys seem to review for more than just the benefit of the provider, but also for their own reputation and review list as well. Being as this is the first review board i have ever been apart of, it would seem to me that the girls with the most reviews are getting the most business. I like this review system because i feel like this gives you a way to track your progress a bit, A girl with alot of reviews i am sure is viewed as very successful, before she is viewed as "has too many reviews"

And any man who reviews her will have a solid provider refrence.

Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
Not necessarily. There are more men that don't review than actually review. There are people that pay for premium access just to read.

As far as the review system goes, just because you get a yes doesn't really mean you get a yes from everyone. Every guy's No isn't a No for everyone. We don't have the ability to read ROS, so there's nothing to track, or improve upon.

As far as success is concerned, it's gauged in many ways. All that matters is that you feel successful.