Would A Gun Have Helped This Couple?

Hey those gang members gotta fight like hell to see who gets to sell drugs to whitey
By the way, I was doing a regression analysis the other day and I found a .53 correlation between high violent crime and racial demographics. Yes, the initial analysis showed that the more black people in your city, the more crime.

Now is that causal? That takes more research on things like single parenthood, drop out rates, poverty, drug usage, and so many other independent variables to get a good answer. Not that Timmie would understand. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
And I'll ask again -- what will knowing that statistic do in the real world? What action would you take knowing that statistically more crime is committed by blacks in a given area?
The same as when I lived in New Orleans; watch my back, keep my eyes and ears open, walk around armed, and keep a riot gun in the trunk.
The same as when I lived in New Orleans; watch my back, keep my eyes and ears open, walk around armed, and keep a riot gun in the trunk. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
And how is that different from when you are in a "safe" neighborhood?