This Election Proved That Good Things Can and Do Happen To Bad People

.....proved that there are many more deplorables then Hillary realized when she first made that statement.... Originally Posted by Solemate62

Oklahoma!!! Not ONE county went for the Cankled Skag. Makes me want to move there... Deplorables Unite!

For some reason he ignored this comment.

Sistine Chapel, what say ye on this topic? Originally Posted by DSK
It's because it's true.

The lefties will dismiss this fact saying that the language used on the I.Q. tests is not familiar among AA's. Example: If the term Regatta was used in a question, the intercity AA's would have no idea the word had something to do with ships/boats. But somehow, a back-water white coal miner in West Virginia or a Chinese guy in a shack in outer Mongolia could figure it out.

MAKES YOU WONDER.
Oklahoma!!! Not ONE county went for the Cankled Skag. Makes me want to move there... Deplorables Unite!

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
same with bho 2008 and 2012
I said poor whites voting against their own interest. Many implications there none of which I will get into but you get the point. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
How is voting against a provable liar, completely corrupt, incompetent, only-in-it-for-herself, despicably evil candidate voting against one's interest? How is voting against someone who wants to provoke Russia to war over Syria voting against one's interest? How is voting against someone who thinks she can cover up her corruption by using private email servers, storing accessible top secret information which led to at least one death voting against one's interest?

Oh, you think people should vote to get free stuff. Free stuff from government is too expensive in the long run, you liberal, phony jackass. Lube has bunk for you in Milan. Join him.
I said poor whites voting against their own interest. Many implications there none of which I will get into but you get the point. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
No, I don't "get the point." Why don't you elaborate? Or would you rather wimp out again, knowing you can't defend your inconsistencies?