Topic of the day: what would you consider a perfect GFE

Amanda im a good tipper don't worry, youre in baby
The guys here are jealous that I don't have to lie or hide to go out with a provider, im free baby, anytime im up there its on
The guys here are jealous that I don't have to lie or hide to go out with a provider, im free baby, anytime im up there its on Originally Posted by bjwstw
No doubt she waits with bated breath for the privilege.
The guys here are jealous that I don't have to lie or hide to go out with a provider, im free baby, anytime im up there its on Originally Posted by bjwstw
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=629473
Heh
I could tell you the story with that, nah paulie, can I??

pretty please??
nah I wont
lmfao
Shhhh, be very quiet...seeking the elusive

For me the experience I am looking is always a GFE like experience. I can get a DFE at Home. GFE for me means a Girl who has some passion, seems to really enjoy being there ( fake or real ), LFK,DKF, DATY, Conversation, Intimacy and a likely repeat encounter. There is one Girl I have seen multiple times, because I can email her just to see how she is doing, when we meet it is never about how much time but we can spend some time together before and then end with our Romp in the bed. it seems real to me, even though I know in the end if there was no envelope it would be very unlikely she would have any interest. In the end GFE is highly subject to YMMV. You can advertise it and do you best to offer the activities, but GFE will be the result of some amount of chemistry the guy perceives ( again real or imagined ).