TBHA needs your help!

While I may sport tile instead of carpet, I have enjoyed this thread. Nice to see light-hearted topics maintain interest.

After laser-zapping, I may require the bite of a radioactive tribble to join TBHA. Wouldn't mind any accompanying super-twat powers, either.

While I may sport tile instead of carpet, I have enjoyed this thread. Nice to see light-hearted topics maintain interest.

After laser-zapping, I may require the bite of a radioactive tribble to join TBHA. Wouldn't mind any accompanying super-twat powers, either.

Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
It's my understanding that your powers are many sexy lass!
Personally, I like a patch of something above....that I can feel during make out sessions as I slide my hand into her pants and under her panties (if she wears any).

It is a turn on to me. Not too long.....and not so short that the ends are squared off and stubbly. (as in the triangle example above)

=====================

Back to you shaved-clean-and-bare lovers,.....

.....who could not love clean shaven.

Personally, I like a patch of something above....that I can feel during make out sessions as I slide my hand into her pants and under her panties (if she wears any).

It is a turn on to me. Not too long.....and not so short that the ends are squared off and stubbly. (as in the triangle example above)

=====================

Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

Damn Globe, once was enough.

=====================

Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Baby. You were wrong for that sh*t, I just threw up a little in my mouth...
Ditto !!!!
  • N.M.
  • 06-23-2016, 09:36 PM
My poor eyes....

Unsubscribing now...

And leaving this here...
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Bikini-Zon...Fl-Oz/10403223

Even on a low budget there's no exuse for that....

Did someone say "red curls"? I'm still looking for those very rare objects of beauty. All I have found are providers with red hair on the top are bare on the bottom. It's hard to believe that that in a city of 4 million people there are no providers with an authentic red carpet.
  • MrRed
  • 06-24-2016, 06:08 PM
River I need carpet on all floors. 70s shag would be better. You know that's my thing.
I wouldn't mind just finding a little patch. ;-) Originally Posted by cctex
Is that a Fact? What a coinkydink... I can help you with that....
Yes trimmed or edged is Always best but those tan lines are sexy as hell to me also its like a coloring book for your tongue

I've never been a fan of the bald vajaja. I strongly believe this is research worth researching. To kick start this project, I'm asking you ladies to show us your bush!!

Originally Posted by jojodancer15