Is it degrading grabing girls head and forcing deepthroating?

Ladies you can grab me by my ears and make me beg for mercy.
The degrading part can be tricky. I knew of a provider with "alligator slapping" on her menu, but COF was considered degrading.

Anyway, as others have posted, communication is the key.
It depends on the atmosphere of the encounter.

What about guys? Do you mind it when a girl holds you head down there when you are giving her oral what if she is trying to position you mouth to the right spot? curious.
She can hold me down there as loooong as she delights...She can facesit and facefuck me(ACG) too-bounce that pussy on my face!!!
not sure im going to force the issue....teeth....or no teeth.... if i have to put my hand on her head....im rubbing her head as a massage while she does it to let her know im feeling it baby.....

What about guys? Do you mind it when a girl holds you head down there when you are giving her oral what if she is trying to position you mouth to the right spot? curious. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
I always thought that was the 2nd reason for being born with ears!

Skylar, you can "hold my head down there" as long as you want!

What about guys? Do you mind it when a girl holds you head down there when you are giving her oral what if she is trying to position you mouth to the right spot? curious. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Yes, you can hold me down there, clamp your legs into a head lock. Just don't break out the whip and spank me for not doing it right or quiting before you was done with me!!
Yes, it happened once. Kind of deserve it though if you are shoving it in....

If a guy tells me upfront he is dominant and likes to play rough (asking permission & setting guidelines) , I can get into the power play (Normally part of roleplay, which I really enjoy ....But if we do not discuss this scenerio first, then it can be a bad surprise- especially if I haven't mentally prepared for this type of play....Even besides teeth, it's very easy to gag (and throw up...gross I know!) while doing this! Originally Posted by BustyShelly
Is that really something a guy can forget? LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
When a man's cock is in my mouth they forget everything!!!
  • Old-T
  • 04-06-2012, 07:22 AM
Interesting thread. I guess I focused on the word "forcing" and have issues with that.

If it's consentual, go at it. If it's forced I'm not sure how it differes from forcing anal with a lady who says no anal. Forced is wrong.
Forcing being the operative word here, Hell Yes its degrading....Forced is forced and there is no justifying it....
You should try that on your next flight and see what happens. I would love to see that on flight
  • Old-T
  • 04-07-2012, 07:42 AM
You should try that on your next flight and see what happens. I would love to see that on flight Originally Posted by simpleton
OK, I totally lost the bubble on that comment.