The truth behind the “hobby”

For clarification, Irishwarrior is not a man. She is the spurned spouse of a certain political hobbyist and has chosen to out several providers because her husband chooses them over her. she seems to be pretty keen on providing the public with private information. As it is against site policy to publicly out a member, even one who has created a false profile, I would recommend the moderators remove her access to the site before more damage is incurred.
^^^ Or better yet, leave her alone, I like to be entertained on the ECCIE Channel, fuck those boring ass reality threADS!!
Who hurt you?
  • BLM69
  • 08-06-2019, 09:04 PM
Not every one in this hobby has issues
Some live a normal life in it and outside of it .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Whatever makes you sleep better at night lol
I sleep just fine .
For clarification, Irishwarrior is not a man. She is the spurned spouse of a certain political hobbyist and has chosen to out several providers because her husband chooses them over her. she seems to be pretty keen on providing the public with private information. As it is against site policy to publicly out a member, even one who has created a false profile, I would recommend the moderators remove her access to the site before more damage is incurred. Originally Posted by mellow_mockingbird
Now what makes you think that?
I believe you were asked the same question without answering.

Now what makes you think that? Originally Posted by IrishWarrior
LMAO!!!!!!! that was hilarious!! Let me know if she takes you up on that. Originally Posted by Heidi.Fly
LMAO Heidi if she doesn’t take me up on it we could meet and do some role play !

Sean, The Irish Keyboard Warrior Originally Posted by IrishWarrior
There I fixed your signature for you.

Oh shit just read the part where you are a pissed off chick. If so, hit me up, let's fuck. I will let you out us as long as you let me send the vid and stained blue dress to your hubby.