2 + 2 = 4 Your safty... STAY AWAY!!!!

Quick question. I saw 4 cops on my way home from lunch earlier. Do I post that as 4 separate alerts or just one?

And bonnie, the point Duke is trying to make is simple, not to be confused with simple minded. You offered to share the hobbyist's handle and name. Why? What, in your opinion, should he have done differently? Originally Posted by addict
addict, if you weren't on your way to a session then there can be no 'Alert'. Now, if you were on your way to a session/appt. then it would definitely be one 'Sting Alert'. Originally Posted by ManSlut

Spell Check is priceless when using all captial letters....
Ok honey with this guy, the most recent provider and the one before that one. They are not active... And I done some more research about this person, and the clients that they have seen have not heard from them either. So whatever I'm 100,000,000,00% for sure that what I posted was right.
Bonnie, again, what should he have done differently? It's a simple question. Surely you can't expect anybody to be in control of who pulls into a public parking lot, so what actual actions (or inaction) do you have a problem with, on the part of the hobbyist you attempted to post an alert on?
Just two weeks, I went to the Marriott Suites OC 11:30pm and noticed a Dallas Sheriff's car. I was parked and about to go up to see my p411 client. I called him back and told him, and also pm'd 2 providers on p411 who had given him an okay just days before. I did it from my cell in the car around 11:35 both providers confirmed he was A ok! I went right up PAST THE PIGS RIDE and had a great session.

Go with your gut, but not solely! USE YOUR RESOURCES!

ALSO, She did state that: she didn't get to see him the other day and told him maybe another time right?

So, maybe she wasn't actually there and didn't want to be outed as NC/NS. Not a possibility? Maybe this was to protect her reputation. This is my opinion.... just saying its a REAL possibility!

If that is the case, I suggest being a bit more honest and straight forward with your clients. If he don't want to see you because something came up a second time trying to meet, then so be it. He will eventually want to try again if you assure him you will make it up to him somehow
Bonnie, the black helicopters are circling your area. They can read your thoughts and are onto you.

Wear a tinfoil hat, then run and hide. Hurry, before it is too late!
I have been watching "One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest" while reading this whole thread. What an interesting perspective it gives to the posts in this thread.
When a person is displaying erratic, irrational behavior, extreme paranoia, and makes wild incoherent statements I start to wonder if banned substances are somehow part of the equation.
So some guy's name and reputation is questioned and smeared because of this? Wow. I need to read more threads on here. It presents valuable information on people to avoid seeing.