Pussy on Credit...

• WJ4F
  • 08-31-2016, 09:52 PM
How likely are you to put the pussy on credit if the transaction shows it as a legit business? Not too long ago, there was an influx of providers accepting major credit cards but it has since died down and I don't really see it offered anymore. Did something happen where it became a problem on either the provider or client?

I offer it as a convenience but it's rarely utilized. I know with Squares, they use a layer separation system so that the numbers stay hidden, therefore keeping the card from misuse. There are people purchasing other items; that I cannot mention here, using their credit cards so it can't be because the purchase is illegal. It just seems like at times it would be easier to use a credit card as oppose to running late to appointments because there's not an ATM around Lol

Maybe it's a trust issue... Originally Posted by Bliss of DFW
In response to the first bolded statement, I use credit every chance I get. As for the second bolded, I wish more providers would accept credit. And for the 3rd bolded, I don't feel too comfy walking around with $500 or $1000 bucks in my pocket, waiting to be stolen or lost. If my card gets stolen or lost, I can just put a freeze on it.

And we've been moving toward a cashless society for a few decades now so, one day within our lifetimes, it might just be all credit. Hopefully by then, the business will be legalized anyway, so it won't matter.
How likely are you to put the pussy on credit if the transaction shows it as a legit business? Not too long ago, there was an influx of providers accepting major credit cards but it has since died down and I don't really see it offered anymore. Did something happen where it became a problem on either the provider or client?

I offer it as a convenience but it's rarely utilized. I know with Squares, they use a layer separation system so that the numbers stay hidden, therefore keeping the card from misuse. There are people purchasing other items; that I cannot mention here, using their credit cards so it can't be because the purchase is illegal. It just seems like at times it would be easier to use a credit card as oppose to running late to appointments because there's not an ATM around Lol

Maybe it's a trust issue... Originally Posted by Bliss of DFW
Where is this place that has no ATM's? They're so ubiquitous, I think I have an ATM in my car. I had my corporate card hacked on a recent trip to DFW. That su-uuucked. So, no, no credit cards used for hobby fun.

The only time I run late for appointments is when a lens falls out of my reading specs and I can't see the directions on my mudder trucking GPS.
I saw the title and started laughing. When I was in military I would watch guys put a hooker on home lay away in Asia and then go pay the house on payday. It was quite desperate and very entertaining. We called putting pussy on credit.
  • grean
  • 09-01-2016, 04:07 PM
Doesn't matter what kind of establishment it is. It doesn't matter what the front of the place looks like. The ONLY thing that matters is what the prosecutor can PROVE beyond a reasonable doubt. And NO prosecutor is going to issue an indictment for something that any 2-bit lawyer would be able to get you out of. It's not worth it.

YOU say that you got a massage. They can't prove otherwise. The ONLY way you're getting busted is if vice raids the place when you're balls deep. Originally Posted by snarl
The bigger issue is explaining to your SO what the 250 or 350 expense is for.

Unless you normally go to day spas or get massages, a random 350 on the CC has to be explained. If they never look at the CC statement, I guess your in the clear.
  • grean
  • 09-01-2016, 04:14 PM
Where is ShysterJon? This seems to be his department
  • grean
  • 09-01-2016, 04:17 PM
Bliss,

one thing to note, and while its lowdown and blacklistable, a guy can just dispute the charge after the fact and say his card was stolen.
I was in a spa here in Dallas when it got raided. All the cops did was check my ID and let me go. The cops have no idea what I was doing in there. Maybe I wanted someone to talk to? Or cuddle? Or maybe the gal was doing some nude modeling? None of that is illegal and the cops can't prove otherwise without video. They were more concerned about human trafficking, pimping, etc.

Paying in cash is just easier and cheaper for all parties involved. Maybe if bitcoin evolves some it will be the currency of the future.. Originally Posted by blackmaleindallas
Maybe in dallas but thats not how it goes down in houston
Where is this place that has no ATM's? They're so ubiquitous, I think I have an ATM in my car. I had my corporate card hacked on a recent trip to DFW. That su-uuucked. So, no, no credit cards used for hobby fun.

The only time I run late for appointments is when a lens falls out of my reading specs and I can't see the directions on my mudder trucking GPS. Originally Posted by ovaltine
I have your lens safe and sound thought about shipping it across the country to you but I'm sure you'd have to answer to alot of questions
I have your lens safe and sound thought about shipping it across the country to you but I'm sure you'd have to answer to alot of questions Originally Posted by Bliss of DFW
Replaced it that night - if a camera crew had been following me in the WalMart that night trying to find a new pair of reading specs, I'd be a trillionaire. I'm just lucky I didn't harm myself or any small animals trying to secure those replacement specs. If I hadn't replaced it, I'd still be wandering around the airport, trying to find my gate. Or terminal. Or plane.