Black on Black Crime: This Is Brutal To Watch and Yet I Can't Turn Away

sasquatch has a IQ of room temperature and Ben's is genius level, so what exactly are you saying...

You lost me, Shitistan Mosque...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Carson's IQ is estimated at around 126. I know that may a Genius in your neck of the woods but not here. LOL!
SissyChaps hates blacks. Just look at this thread the mods locked:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2207710 Originally Posted by gnadfly
Where be Sissy Chaps?

Did the mod overseers shut his azz down? Can a brother help us out? Go back to the Houston Sandbox troll! Originally Posted by gnadfly
read that closed thread. the mods haven't shut him down yet.

however, SC sounds like a self-hating black who hates other blacks who like white people???
however, SC sounds like a self-hating black who hates other blacks who like white people??? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
He has to have respect for himself before he can respect others.
read that closed thread. the mods haven't shut him down yet.

however, SC sounds like a self-hating black who hates other blacks who like white people??? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
They at least shut the thread down. Nope, he plain hates blacks. Maybe even more than WTF. I'll post the thread he authored in the Houston Sandbox later today to prove it. Hopefully they won't ban his ass there so he spends less time here.
Carson's IQ is estimated at around 126. I know that may a Genius in your neck of the woods but not here. LOL! Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Except for you. Carson's professional career speaks for itself.

How about yours?
Except for you. Carson's professional career speaks for itself.

How about yours? Originally Posted by LexusLover
128 LOL!
It appears for the most part they are on the "left side"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
And with that .... we crown the 2017 DOTY, LLIARMAN!