Reviews..????? "Rest of the story"

I wouldn't want to see it.. I am going to assume all is good with what I see. I always give 110% of myself. My first review said mediocre tug I was like wtf.. But I also was very new & very nervous. I knew where I needed improvement thanks to him. But the guy was not rude and nasty about it.

You guys can have your locker room I don't want to know Originally Posted by Sami

I look at you girls' goings on as a business, and in a business, feedback and information is always valuable. People pay a hell of a lot more than $19.99 a month (or whatever PA costs) for insight into their customers.

I'd put a hidden microphone in my customers underwear if it was legal and cost effective
I am SURE that anything and everything on this site as well as any other site on the net can and will be searchable on some other site - some way - some how - at some point.

I just don't give a rats ass about finding it. Maybe someone else does.

regarding if I have seen my own reviews? Yes, I have. I was just talking to a friend about this the other day. I didn't get why girls get all pissy about wanting to see what guys are saying about them...I mean, sure - my clients have the tendency to copy me on the reviews they write - I presume they want me to see how happy they were with our time together and see if I have any spin to add to the writing to make it more exciting. (sometimes I throw a "remember when I said, "do xyz" or you said, "take abc like doe ray mi!"?)

But my friend pointed out to me that there's lots of girls who don't have stellar reviews because they don't provide stellar sessions...which I guess I can understand if you are cranking out several appointments a day. The review quality might go down a few notches.

The easiest way for them to see what the guys are writing about them is probably going to be what The Bizz just said - PA access.
Yes, you were there, and you know exactly what went on... but only from your point of view.
Are you ever curious to see if your client held a different one? Not necessarily bad different, but different perspective different?
Different life experiences to draw from different?
Testosterone vs. Estrogen different?
Have you ever wondered which parts he went on and on about for four paragraphs, and which parts barely got mentioned, or were never brought up?

Not making a point yet. I'm just curious and a bit surprised. That was a rare answer in my opinion.

POD Originally Posted by PODarkness
No, I have never been curious. The information on ROS is to share with other guys so they can decide whether to see me or not. I can only be myself. How I am in the bedroom is really me...My style! Not acting or something that can be adjusted or changed. I don't want to pretend I like something when I don't. I am pretty confident with my BCD skills. I am a very sensual, playful, passionate , no drama GFE person. The only way a guy will give me a bad review is if he doesn't read my profile thoroughly and expect something I don't provide.
I'm especially thankful that there's not a review section where providers can rate us. Every session for me is a fantasy I want to live out. Most providers are great at providing that fantasy, but I'd hate to know what they really think.
I'm especially thankful that there's not a review section where providers can rate us. Every session for me is a fantasy I want to live out. Most providers are great at providing that fantasy, but I'd hate to know what they really think. Originally Posted by Wheretonow
Believe me...they rate us.
Believe me...they rate us. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Yes they do but, they use a different Rate Scale than we do, lol

1) $
2) $$
3) $$$
4) $$$$
5) $$$$$
6) $$$$$$
7) $$$$$$$
8) $$$$$$$$
9) $$$$$$$$$
10 $$$$$$$$$$ = Hot Stuff

CG
Is it just me, or is it hard to get credit for the little things when they use that scale?

Using the phrase "short term advance" was probably a bad idea.
Believe me...they rate us. Originally Posted by Prolongus
+1000 and if not rating, there is a lot of discussion.
+1000 and if not rating, there is a lot of discussion. Originally Posted by hookem69horns
You may think this...and you may think that it's only about money..but I believe you are a tad off.

you know what always comes up over and over again?

(oh, i'm so gonna get shit for this)

negatives that tend to come up over and over....

does he try to stay longer than his time with you too?
does he try for another pop with ten minutes left with you as well?

is he always clean? or, eww...did you notice that too?

how do you like his "trim" job? I swear - I'm ready to get out the weed whacker myself! (guys...just a little trim...a little bit here and there...no shaving needed...you're wife will like it too, really!)

positives...(my favorite and what we actually USUALLY talk about)

So and so said he knows you - said you are so sweet and said to say hi. "Oh really, he is so nice. He's one of my favorite clients. I've known him xx long and I remember when he did this...or said that...."

GUYS - we remember you.

You may think we don't - but the nice little things that you do, ARE REMEMBERED. I remember the little gift tin that I got with a thank you card.
I remember my client that always, always hand writes a thank you inside his thank you cards. My client that always wants to listen to certain music with me after we are done - to just wind down from the stress of his job. I remember the little things given to me for one of my kids. Just as I know that come next week I will have an ecard in my inbox as I do for every holiday - that is wishing me and my kids a Merry Christmas.

I know we tend to bitch and moan about the negatives - but sometimes that's what frustrates us most and you know the rule...10:1 with bad experiences even in basic customer service experiences. I wonder how that applies to the hobby?

But don't count yourselves out just because you think we only think of you as dollar signs.

At the end of the day - I do admit it is nice to not be freaking out trying to figure out how I'm going to make what is left in my bank account stretch to pay five different bills....HOWEVER....YOU GUYS make it so wonderful to know I can look forward to another appointment with you OR tell another lady to look forward to HER appointment with you - because you brighten up our days.
In any business endeavor you tend to remember the really good or the really bad. I suspect that it's no different with providers. After a few months (maybe shorter, depending on the number of clients she sees) an average session is going to blend in with all the other average sessions.

If you're an especially big tipper or a Brad Pitt look-alike you may go on their trophy wall, and I suspect that Prolongus and his apparatus leaves lasting memories. Likewise if you're abusive or dirty or smelly or falling down drunk or grossly overweight or try to insist on services that the provider doesn't provide you may go on their do-not-see list.

But for the vast majority of us, I doubt that they remember very many specifics about us or the session. I love "fuck buddy" kinds of sessions, where we have some pleasant conversation, do some mostly "plain vanilla" BCD activities, and cordially part ways. I don't argue about the price, don't try to win the sexual olympics, and don't overstay my welcome. I'm clean and sober when I get there and I place the donation envelope down shortly after arriving and excuse myself to the bathroom so the provider can check to see if I left the right amount.

I imagine that puts me in the same category as most of their clients - perhaps appreciated, but not very memorable.
Nice post, tntangie...you ladies are GREAT at what you do for us guys.
I love "fuck buddy" kinds of sessions, where we have some pleasant conversation, do some mostly "plain vanilla" BCD activities, and cordially part ways. Originally Posted by Wheretonow
Exactly! Well said.