What Do You Consider Sexy????

• fawn
  • 06-16-2012, 06:58 AM
For me it would have to be confidence, eyes and a great smile...
I love a guy with a sexy chest...not super hairy like a bear rug....a strong masculine jaw line....class and dignity. I like a guy who knows what he wants and stands for what he believes in.
IP, you would like my chicken legs! I would even do the chicken dance for you....very sexy!
IP, you would like my chicken legs! I would even do the chicken dance for you....very sexy! Originally Posted by Ichabod1962

Yep, I remember that chicken dance. I also remember pulling several muscles from laughing so hard.
I love a guy with a sexy chest...not super hairy like a bear rug....a strong masculine jaw line....class and dignity. I like a guy who knows what he wants and stands for what he believes in. Originally Posted by mercianna
I second that!
Great ... just great ... I am fucked ... Originally Posted by pyramider
Ha Ha I didn't say what kind of disposition
The top of a woman's head while she is on her knees!!! Originally Posted by Tex Bear
Funny, but when I notice a Chica I like nice smooth skin...
Smile, neck, ass dimples, curve where ass meets leg, the area under the arm where the breasts move out from the chest, and always the eyes!
Laura Lynn, Wanna be friends? Originally Posted by Ichabod1962

Always need friends :-*
When I look at pictures in the provider ads, the ones that get me are the ones with a genuine smile rather than the fake sexy look.

The other thing that is sexy to me is Laura Lynn. Originally Posted by flanker1017

AW thank you flanker :-*
To me sexy is well groomed, smelling clean and white clean teeth.
Things I find sexy

Long hair
Eye contact
Soft lips
Radiant smile
laughter
Manicured nails
Dimples of Venus
Athletic Abs
Clean, bare legs with coconut oil on them
For me it would have to be confidence, eyes and a great smile... Originally Posted by fawn

Hmm - you stole mine Fawn!
Then again, I may get caught looking a down from the eyes just a little