Screening

So, what is Paul's hobby handle on this board?

We know he has one...........zebra's don't change their stripes. Originally Posted by dearhunter
He's not on the board yet. We haven't got that far yet.
With all the LE activity I've witnessed in the past year, a lady must have tight screening practices or I won't schedule an appointment with her. Tight screening practices protects me, the client, as much as the provider over the long haul.

I always schedule my appointments at least a week in advance to allow the provider 72 hours to complete thorough screening. I'm not at all comfortable in setting an appointment with a lady who contacts me in a couple of hours and says "you're all screened and ready to go." More times than not, I pass on setting the appointment.

(I realize the schedules of some gents don't permit them to schedule appointments a week or more in advance.)
so when shall we expect Paul?
He's not on the board yet. We haven't got that far yet. Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
Aha.. so now I know what Sofia really looks like...
Attached Images File Type: png Paul.png (111.6 KB, 166 views)
Which ones are Sofia, TMFT?
I expect no service when I shop at walmart. However, when I shop at Neiman Marcos I expect the highest level of service possible. I guess that explains it. Originally Posted by simpleton
LOL!

Sofia, Did you really just write "What agenda....I did not even start this thread!!!"? Originally Posted by Lustnotlove
Now your the one with an agenda.....tag your it!

"Hello sofieofhouston, how may we help you?"

Originally Posted by notanewbie
Your an idiot! LOL!

I was thinking "Paul" was her newest personality.
LOL!

Now your the one with an agenda.....tag your it!

Your an idiot! LOL!

I was thinking "Paul" was her newest personality. Originally Posted by Mr Clever
YOUR GUY STILL FAILED AND I MADE MONEY...CHESS....CHECK MATE...AND YOU TWO DUMMIES BOOKED US UP FOR WEEKS...GLAD I'M NOT PAYING YOU COMMISSION.
Okay, everyone, name calling or personal attacks are off limits. You can say that an idea, opinion, or belief is stupid or idiotic, but don't say that the poster is stupid or idiotic. It's a fine line, and I've been tasked with the often-unenviable job of deciding where that line is.

Mr. Clever--"idiot" is over the line.
Sofia--"Dummies" is over the line.

Please don't cross the line.

Thanks.
Okay, everyone, name calling or personal attacks are off limits. You can say that an idea, opinion, or belief is stupid or idiotic, but don't say that the poster is stupid or idiotic. It's a fine line, and I've been tasked with the often-unenviable job of deciding where that line is.

Mr. Clever--"idiot" is over the line.
Sofia--"Dummies" is over the line.

Please don't cross the line.

Thanks. Originally Posted by Sarcastro
Do What?

You need to re-read that post.....I was not insulting him. Nor, was I attacking him. I was saying that in joking manner. The tone was very light-hearted. And, was no where near an attack. I followed up with an LOL! That was a funny post and I was just trying to say.....your crazy.

Come on!
I accept that, Mr. Clever. Just a little twitchy this evening.

My apologies. Consider the post to be a general admonition not directed specifically at you.
I accept that, Mr. Clever. Just a little twitchy this evening.

My apologies. Consider the post to be a general admonition not directed specifically at you. Originally Posted by Sarcastro
Thank you......And, would like to apologize in advance to notanewbie....I wasn't trying to insult you.....I thought your post was hilarious.
Mr. C. no harm no foul. I knew exactly what you meant.

Now if you would have said fuck off you ignorant bastard moron, not so much.

Itchy trigger finger. Can you blame him.
Now if you would have said fuck off you ignorant bastard moron, not so much. Originally Posted by notanewbie
I would have taken great exception to calling you a "bastard".
I would have taken great exception to calling you a "bastard". Originally Posted by dearhunter
Mr. C. no harm no foul. I knew exactly what you meant.

Now if you would have said fuck off you ignorant bastard moron, not so much.

Itchy trigger finger. Can you blame him. Originally Posted by notanewbie
But..." You Inglorious Bastard" ... is still Ok ... right?
YOUR GUY STILL FAILED AND I MADE MONEY...CHESS....CHECK MATE...AND YOU TWO DUMMIES BOOKED US UP FOR WEEKS...GLAD I'M NOT PAYING YOU COMMISSION. Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
I keep telling you I'm glad your busy. I'm actually a little covered up myself with this shitty economy.