Business Insider Current staffer reportedly files complaint about Gov. Andrew Cuomo inappropriately touching her

Thank you - 'a' - welcome back !
You do love your nomenklatura - of whom it is accepted to murder thousands of elderly and disabled in nursing homes

But - touch the wrong lesbian butt - and that is horrific.

Monogamy - - marriage- family - out the window to the DPST trashpile.

Enjoy - 'a' - none so blind as refuse to see the consequences of their actions.
Please include the master at 'baiting' as object of this message. Originally Posted by oeb11
Trump murdered 500,000 (including Doctors and nurses). It was Trump who said:

"CV19 will just go AWAY like magic"
"When the snow starts to melt in April CV19 will go dorment"

"Everyone can get a test, it's a BEAUTIFUL test"

Trump only cared about himself and about getting re-elected.

There are just as may gay republicans as there are dems. Just as Liz Cheney, the daughter of your favorite former Vice President. The gay republicans hide it more. They don't want to get cut off from mommy and daddy.
Gloria Allred is representing clients against Gov Cuomo. She held a news conference. This tells me that at least some of the DNC higher ups have given the go ahead to oust the Gov.
Far Right Trump supporters shoots up some AMP's in GA. c'mon man! I don't give a damn what your political alliance is. How the hell you gonna shoot and kill some hot Asian women selling you some pussy!! This is what happens when you just had a xenophobic president saying shit like "kung flu" and "China virus" Originally Posted by oeb11

I don’t know what Robert Long has to do with Cuomo. But as far as Cuomo goes, I will repeat myself. I do not care for Cuomo, when not one but several women come out and accuse one of inappropriate advances it's usually for a reason. Add that to the other mess he's in and I look forward to hearing about Governor Yang!!
The Cuomo clan are about as "made" as a family can get in NY without being part of Five Families. I suspect he will survive this scandal...but not run again for Governor in 2022. He knows where all the bodies are buried, regarding the nursing home COVID-19 scandal, and that would be quite a mess for the Democrat Party, leading into the '22 and, even, the '24 elections, if they got too much on the his "wrong side".