Your Opinion: Best TV Sit-Com of All Time

Do you notice the man that plays the black cop? It's the same actor who played Fred Sanford's friend, Bubba Bexly.
Jackie and Art were the greatest!!!
Seinfeld was great too!

This classic episode brings to mind a certain multi-handled horse farmer here, who posts a lot like 'Jimmy'!!!...

Seinfeld was great too!

This classic episode brings to mind a certain multi-handled horse farmer here, who posts a lot like 'Jimmy'!!!... Originally Posted by Celso
hi mary celso... forever stalking lol... little bit obsessed it seems lol... now what would those other handles be? got your detective hat on?
Hogans heroes the honeymooners Gillian's. Island the munsters
Hogans heroes the honeymooners Gillian's. Island the munsters Originally Posted by yankee13
Love that list, at least I grew up with it. The last two are pretty awful in retrospect, but Bob Crane of HH certainly new the hobby. I know nothing!
I loved the munsters on rerun when I was a kid!
Many believe that the 1950s was the greatest decade in American history. The United States was the most influential economic power on earth after WWII under the presidency of Dwight D. Eisenhower.

There was a large-scale expansion of the middle class in the 1950s. Unions were strong, comprising almost half the American work force. And, politics tended to be moderate with extremist positions being out of favor. Originally Posted by The Drummer

Yepper!!!
Back then Republicans had the smart sense to keep radical rightwing Conservative nuts and John Bircher's safely locked away OUT of sight!!!

Today these rightwing Conservative nuts are running the Republican circus!!!....
loved hogans heroes! can never go wrong with men in uniforms!!

here ya go...

http://www.tv.com/shows/hogans-heroes/

not a sit com...but i loved kung fu as well...