Which Austin gals love daty?

Ms. Francis-ca-liscious teach me baby, teach me mmmmmmmmm....
You would be surprised how many of those same women would love it for $200. Originally Posted by Ms Francisca
How very true!! I remember one provider in a fairly recent thread who said she did not enjoy DATY because the majority of the men had little idea how to do it correctly -- at least for her. Now I would take that as a challenge but not at the money she was requesting for an hour of her time.

I read an article a while back that said 85% of women orgasm during cunnilingus. My ex-wife was one of the 15%. Blaah.
I can take a licking and flicking all day.... Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
once i get started, I find it difficult to stop
I Love it giving and recieving it
Before I ever even became a provider if I dated a guy and found out that he didn't enjoy daty...See ya...Bye Bye!! If I am with someone that never acquired the skill that's okay as I have no problem gently guiding you! I refuse to lay around for an hour and not enjoy myself.
Oral worshippers get first priority when it comes to my limited schedule. Especially the submissive ones. Originally Posted by HunterGrace

Orally worshipping a woman is my favorite activity, especially the Dominate ones.
quote=Scarlett Rossi;2069435]Before I ever even became a provider if I dated a guy and found out that he didn't enjoy daty...See ya...Bye Bye!! If I am with someone that never acquired the skill that's okay as I have no problem gently guiding you! I refuse to lay around for an hour and not enjoy myself.[/quote]

Thats his loss. I LOVE to perform DATY, in fact I am offering free mustache rides this week only!