WOW...How many of you ladies feel like this?

Thanks GP and LC for the insight on alcohol and gifts. I think my current favorite lady might have a bit of a drinking problem, so wine would be an uncaring gesture. But I'm not sure how to pull off bringing a present without looking like a stalker. It just feels a little creepy.
So, London.......inquiring minds want to know......are you really 27 and are those really all your photos in your showcase.....since you seem to like chess....I'm just saying. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Actually, I am 29 and only half the photos are mine lol. Wow you can read a review...bravo! Funny thing is he thought the fake ones were me, and the real ones were someone else. I have 3 years worth of solid reviews that prove I deliver babe, so na na na boo boo. I have admitted in NUMEROUS threads that I suppliment my photos with similiar ones, so you are not bringing anything to light that was not already out there lol. No one who sees me seems to mind, nor do they mind paying my rates and then some...hmmmmm!

Funny you chose one review from a guy under 30, over HUNDREDS from solid hobbyists....classic. There is a reason I only have TWO reviews here...wanna guess why? Look at the going rates by God lol.

Here's another tid bit for ya....London Rayne is only one of SIX people I work as lol. Yea that's right, I make anywhere from $400 min. to $1500 in Cali....good luck trying to find out all the others he he. Talk about marketing!
aw shucks Lacey, Thx. Sounds like you get it. kudos to you. If I knew who the blogger was, no way I would see her ever with that attitude. If that is how she conducts her business, she will probably have that vacation sooner than expected.
In the responses to the thread to Degenerate.......the posts do resemble your posting style....including the "wake up" comment.

Since we get to write the rules as we go.....I thinck you are the originator of the post.
Uhh do some better research there boy...I was not even a hooker when that blog was written lol, and my kitty looks nothing like the one she has posted. Add to that I have never worked as an agency provider except for my best friend in nola. Also, never in 3 years have I ever seen in excess of 2 guys on any given day....EVER. On the rare occasion I even saw 2, it was one at 10 a.m. and maybe another at 7 p.m. My body can't handle all that...read the reviews lmao...the accurate ones.

I don't work as a full-time provider...never have, never will or I would certainly be as nuts as the blog author. That in itself shows how your comprehension skills are lacking. I have not much to whine about really. I make 5 min. locally, and at least 4 when I tour, and most of my clients treat me right.

I see maybe 2 guys a week when I am at home, so why would I be sore and burned out lol. You can't honestly think guys are lining up to pay that much to see me can you? It's clear I am very low volume, and I don't travel to places such as this where men think we owe them something. The guys in TN treat me and every other provider like GOLD, and we do the same because THEY deserve it!

If you want to bash me because YOU got offended that's fine. It's a classic projection fallacy, but it's also beyond obvious.

I have nothing bad to say about anyone other than those who have shown their colors in this very thread. If it does not apply to you, no need to be so upset lol. Why show all your cards if you are the clean, sweet, super sensitive, golden hobbyist?

Well it's been fun, but I have to go study. Too much posting this week has got me messed up into thinking some of what you guys say here actually makes a difference in my real life lol.
Dude.... It's been boring with the pussy posse all getting banned.... But I think we have some new contenders that have definitely stepped up their game.... Good Luck!...

..If it does not apply to you, no need to be so upset lol. Why show all your cards if you are the clean, sweet, super sensitive, golden hobbyist?
Originally Posted by London Rayne
Well that I do agree with you hun, the responses seem to be a bit telling.
As you yourself said...."London Rayne is only one of SIX people I work as lol"....you assume that I accept the scenario under which you posted the diatribe as accurate....deflecting the blow-back onto agency hooktards is easy to envision....but, "10 pages of TER reviews"....really....isn't it only four....."29"....really....com e back as one of your other hooktard personas and support yourself.
Hey I do gotta speak up here and say London is gorgeous and being the victim of most of the same guys who attack her... you guys need to realize that several of us well reviewed girls have bs rumors about us-but us same girls make 'do not see" lists of guys who attack any of us with undo and unneccessary bs. If you wanna disagree with her post... fine, but leave the unrelated drama out of it please! Please don't ruin my trip to Texas by doing this. Our reviews do show that we are good providers and the pics are accurate. All of mine are mine but I have thought about how smart she is by doing this. You can't fault her for being smart enough to protect her discretion. It has nothing to do with this thread. Get mad but stick to the point please. I wanna have fun with you guys soon. You gotta play like a grown up to play with this grown up.

London, no more coffee before posting. Understanding this biz from our point of view is not easy for the guys. We have reasons for what we do and we don't have to explain it or defend it. You give your characters a rest for legal reasons and therefore have more than one. We both do. Not on the same sites but across the different sites.

Guys we do that for legal reasons. The clients that are on multiple sites catch on but it's not about you guys or trying to deceive you. It's just the sign of a provider who knows what she is doing. So PLEASE maintain and repect that discretion. That's locker room talk for bcd access and we don't mind that but here where EVERYONE can see is not cool at all. You defeat our purpose.

Dear Hunter, no more coffee for you either. Divorce is a lot easier here than in real life. If you ever see London and wish to write a bad review, than do it. But you guys are suppose to keep the bashing in the reviews and not bring drama to the site. It makes it hard for the site to grow when people act like they are married here. We should be discussing what excites you Baby. What excites you Baby?

To the thread OR... let's have fun posts that don't insult the hobbyists. Let's get em all excited, get excited and take that out on our lucky dates today. Raarraarr!
So, London.......inquiring minds want to know......are you really 27 and are those really all your photos in your showcase.....since you seem to like chess....I'm just saying. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Of course she's 27, last year she was 28...... do the math!
Hey I do gotta speak up here and say London is gorgeous and being the victim of most of the same guys who attack her... you guys need to realize that several of us well reviewed girls have bs rumors about us-but us same girls make 'do not see" lists of guys who attack any of us with undo and unneccasry bs. If you wanna disagree with her post... fine, but leave the unrelated drama out of it please! Please don't ruin my trip to Texas by doing this. Our reviews do show that we are good providers and the pics are accurate. All of mine are mine but I have thought about how smart she is by doing this. You can't fault her for being smart enough to protect her discretion. It has nothing to do with this thread. Get mad but stick to the point please. I wanna have fun with you guys soon. You gotta play like a grown up to play with this grown up. Originally Posted by Lacey Companion
Agreed..

I don't understand the hate bashing here? Why is London being attacked?
There are people in every line of work that hate their jobs, and even people that are generally satisfied with what they do for a living have off days. In my line, there are blogs by young accountants that rail against the partners and clients that run their lives. Some of them are just venting, others reveal a fundamental unsuitability for the work. I doubt this chick is the consummate GFE she professes to be. If she really dislike her work and her clients that much, it would be difficult to fake it with any consistent success. DH's "actress" comment hit that nail on the head. This might explain why there's so much traveling eye candy. A good looking girl can attract a whole slew of one-shot clients, but few want to repeat with a ice queen. If they move around, they can make good money, whereas they might starve if they stayed in one spot.

Having said all of that, I think most providers have similar thoughts about some of their clients some of the time. I know, because they tell me about you guys.
I am always amazed at what I see typed. My Irish granny would get out of her grave and tan my hide for expressing myself so uncivilly. All I'm going to say here is that the way we all communicate reflects our personalities. If we have a consistent habit of making sarcastic comments, people will think us snide; if we brag and rub it in, people will think us conceited; if we complain too much about too little, we will be seen as ungrateful whiners; if we're argumentative and offensive, we could be taken for drama queens/combat kings. Do some of us not care about perception, so important in the hobby? I appreciate intelligent discussion, but it saddens me to see comments that just detract from a poster and demean and/or deteriorate a subject.

I like to poke fun (and be poked, of course!), but where does the line between humor and insult cross? There are entertaining ways of stating one's opinion without tossing nails on the bed, and to make suggestions and impart information on how to make an experience better without setting fire to the mattress.

As you yourself said...."London Rayne is only one of SIX people I work as lol"....you assume that I accept the scenario under which you posted the diatribe as accurate....deflecting the blow-back onto agency hooktards is easy to envision....but, "10 pages of TER reviews"....really....isn't it only four....."29"....really.... Originally Posted by dearhunter

Babe you can believe anything your warped, little brain wants to. If I wrote it, you can best believe I would have the balls to admit it lol. Am I backing down from you? Don't think so. Have I answered all of your other questions honestly? Yep! If you think I am the only woman here who fudges on my age by 2 or 3 years, well you are beyond delusional lol. I am just woman enough to say it!

Don't major in Law because you can't even begin to back up your case with an ounce of solid validity. For the record, when I told the girls I would post this we all knew I would have to take the rap for it. I am fine with that if it saves one more girl from being victim to what some of you think is common behavior.

Oh and thanks for taking the time to look at my site, my photos, and my reviews lol. Glad I got your attention.

Lacey and GP no need to worry about me, but thanks. Those clients who see and support all that I do in and OUT of this business, will continue to do so regardless of what anyone says. Most of them are nowhere near a review board lol.

Bye now!
Hey I do gotta speak up here and say London is gorgeous and being the victim of most of the same guys who attack her... you guys need to realize that several of us well reviewed girls have bs rumors about us-but us same girls make 'do not see" lists of guys who attack any of us with undo and unneccasry bs. If you wanna disagree with her post... fine, but leave the unrelated drama out of it please! Please don't ruin my trip to Texas by doing this. Our reviews do show that we are good providers and the pics are accurate. All of mine are mine but I have thought about how smart she is by doing this. You can't fault her for being smart enough to protect her discretion. It has nothing to do with this thread. Get mad but stick to the point please. I wanna have fun with you guys soon. You gotta play like a grown up to play with this grown up. Originally Posted by Lacey Companion
If you paid any attention you would know that your idle threat of black listing us falls on deaf ears....we have lists as well....just enjoy your trip and stay out of the kill zone.