Trump Should Be Investigated Because Of Bungled Raid and Slain Marine!

So Obama used American soldiers and civilians lives to SET UP an incoming president? That would make Obama an accessory to murder.
Your hero hates America, the Military and the Constitution.

Your a real POS SC laughing in the face of death of one of Americas finest all to further your liberal agenda.

Jim, go ahead and kick the stool out from under this traitor. Originally Posted by canuckeight
Waiting ShitForBrains. I like how you run and hide by starting a new thread.
Or as you trannies would say pivot from the conversation.
no you are not, u faggot. i was in the Navy. many others served too. u are a fake faggot.

DIE DIE DIE U FAT GAY BEAST!!

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

How about we each send a mOD a copy of our DD-214 or 215 and see who the real liar is you POS= you are an insult to anyone who has worn a Navy uniform- you have never served you liar. Do you care to produce your DD-214/215?
How about we each send a mOD a copy of our DD-214 or 215 and see who the real liar is you POS= you are an insult to anyone who has worn a Navy uniform- you have never served you liar. Do you care to produce your DD-214/215? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Luke quit embarrassing yourself.
How about we each send a mOD a copy of our DD-214 or 215 and see who the real liar is you POS= you are an insult to anyone who has worn a Navy uniform- you have never served you liar. Do you care to produce your DD-214/215? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
How does anyone on the board know it's really you?

And how would any MOD relate such information to the posters?
How does anyone on the board know it's really you?

And how would any MOD relate such information to the posters? Originally Posted by LexusLover
And who could verify that their is actually such a thing as an M.O.S. in the Army for a shit-burning seArgent ?
And who could verify that their is actually such a thing as an M.O.S. in the Army for a shit-burning seArgent ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
92W

(Fits in that rubric on basis of "pre-treatment of waste"!
Some marines have gone on to become navy seals so you can be both but you missed my point. It doesn't matter if he was referred to as a seal a marine a pilot a bartender, it is a dead american on Trumps bungled raid, not to mention the women and children! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
It has been reported that over 3,000 dead and innocent people, including children, died in Obama's numerous drone strikes over the years. Where was your outrage then you piece of shit.

i haven't seen or needed my dd214 in 30 years u fucktard moron. besides .. i have posted my Navy ID here as proof.
  • R.M.
  • 02-28-2017, 05:32 AM
So answer the question conservatards how should Trump be punished for his negligence, what is the punishment for having dinner and cocktails while you flippantly put marines and women and children in harms way and many die? Why don't you guys have a answer? Originally Posted by StandinStraight
What you saying could be said about any president. I am sure I can pull up link where Obama was playing golf or sucking Michelle's dick while our people were killed. So here is your answer. You want to start on Hillary and Benghazi now?
What you saying could be said about any president. I am sure I can pull up link where Obama was playing golf or sucking Michelle's dick while our people were killed. So here is your answer. You want to start on Hillary and Benghazi now? Originally Posted by R.M.
Did someone mention "dinner"?