Sending private pictures

Well I bet you get a big smile or something more

And don't you think for a minute I haven't looked at every damn last one of them. Originally Posted by FLWriter
Well I bet you get a big smile or something more Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
I don't know, just looking almost killed me.
To the OP are you willing to send yours
Looks like both the providers and hobbyists agree that updated current showcase pictures are important.

As for established ECCIE providers sending individual pics to hobbyists, that's unnecessary. I've never asked a provider for a pic and I never will.

As already stated, there are some guys out there who like to waste the provider's time. They call or text providers so they can get titillated by the provider's voice or text with no intention of meeting the provider. Sending pics will further encourage these timewasters.

Also, it's annoying and time-consuming. Especially if a lady has a showcase with current pics, why should she waste time taking & sending pics to every Tom, Dick, and Harry who might or might not see her?

Finally, privacy as already stated is another major issue. Once you send that pic you don't know who all will get that pic. The guy you send it too might promise not to share it and then he may send your face pic to 10 other guys. No way you can stop him at that point so better not to send the pic in the first place.
Right .. We might just cancel the appt right then

To the OP are you willing to send yours Originally Posted by BeiberX
This is a wise Man ..

Looks like both the providers and hobbyists agree that updated current showcase pictures are important.

As for established ECCIE providers sending individual pics to hobbyists, that's unnecessary. I've never asked a provider for a pic and I never will.

As already stated, there are some guys out there who like to waste the provider's time. They call or text providers so they can get titillated by the provider's voice or text with no intention of meeting the provider. Sending pics will further encourage these timewasters.

Also, it's annoying and time-consuming. Especially if a lady has a showcase with current pics, why should she waste time taking & sending pics to every Tom, Dick, and Harry who might or might not see her?

Finally, privacy as already stated is another major issue. Once you send that pic you don't know who all will get that pic. The guy you send it too might promise not to share it and then he may send your face pic to 10 other guys. No way you can stop him at that point so better not to send the pic in the first place. Originally Posted by VeryClean

I don't know, just looking almost killed me. Originally Posted by FLWriter
  • BLM69
  • 02-14-2019, 12:45 PM
To the OP are you willing to send yours Originally Posted by BeiberX
This might work if he was selling but he's the buyer, this isn't match buddy, next you'll be sending gifts for nothing in exchange. Give me your trick card
put yourself in a provider’s shoes - would you want some client telling you HOW you should run your business?

suggest to her? yes.
tell her? no. Originally Posted by pmdelites
Walmart or Target would never use the exact same ad for years. Format? Sure! It'd always be updated. I'm not talking naked or explicit pictures, just something to where I know the woman in the ad is the woman in the pictures.
The irony of this guy getting pissed at providers being hesitant at sending pics...when he exposed this provider without her consent

LMAO

You and men like you literally are the reason why some women aren't camera friendly and why the remaining decent men can't have nice things...DUMB FUCK.
how do you know that it was without her consent..?
  • BLM69
  • 02-18-2019, 10:36 AM
The irony of this guy getting pissed at providers being hesitant at sending pics...when he exposed this provider without her consent

LMAO

You and men like you literally are the reason why some women aren't camera friendly and why the remaining decent men can't have nice things...DUMB FUCK. Originally Posted by Freakaholic
Who's getting pissed? And what type of man are you? You must be the "DESCENT MAN" without any pics of women's kitty's in your personal collection, I would be pissed off too.
how do you know that it was without her consent..? Originally Posted by honest_abe
Because I saw her myself when I was using another handle a month or so after that review and she specifically mentioned it and how she didn't want it posted and couldn't get it removed from XVIDEOS...

Who's getting pissed? And what type of man are you? You must be the "DESCENT MAN" without any pics of women's kitty's in your personal collection, I would be pissed off too. Originally Posted by BLM69
LMAO

If only you knew the truth and didn't project...

Enjoy replying to something I'll never read, just pointing out how some people are hypocrites is all...Clearly it's mental gymnastics for you to comprehend...
Because I saw her myself when I was using another handle a month or so after that review and she specifically mentioned it and how she didn't want it posted and couldn't get it removed from XVIDEOS... Originally Posted by Freakaholic
so.. how come she hasn't posted on this thread..?
I’m curious. Why waste the time in your life complaining about this? Every woman is different and if you don’t see what you want or get what you want prior to booking, move on to someone else! Good god man, life is too short.

I prefer to see a face pic ahead of time, personally. But if they don’t advertise it, I don’t ask for it. Why? Because if they were cool with that they would have already posted it. And why start off an encounter with such angst? There’s too many options.

If they don’t have a pic I’m comfortable with already posted, I don’t book. I have booked with a lady here and there without a face pic. But what she did provide in combination with her many reviews, I felt good booking. And so far I’ve been happy every time. RESEARCH.

And since you’re on this thread Laura, yes you’re one of them. Beautiful lady