What does low volume mean to you?

ROFLMAO..... TFF
"Low Volume" is term some guys use to help themselves feel like they are classy guys who only see "clean" and elite women.

The average woman has 8 sexual partners in her life. The low volume example listed above was 2 a day? With roughly 250 working days a year, we are looking at around 500 minimum. Say she stays in the hobby for two years and we have 8 vs 1000.

There's no such thing as a low volume hooker just as there is no such thing as a classy and respectable hobbiest. Originally Posted by citizen44

Low volume from the point of view of the woman offering the services usually means the woman is going to take her time with you and won't rush you out the door like a lot of the younger girls that are working in an assembly line fashion (get'em in and get'em out, Rawhide). Low volume from the point of view of the man receiving the services usually means he is going to get more bang for his buck and will come out of the session feeling special and well-pleased. Your opinion is mostly negatively one-sided but they are entertaining from time to time.
I do think guys over think these things.

Low volume is a number high volume is a higher number LOL.
Low volume means that if you give me two hours notice, I can see you pretty much any time!

I need two hours notice because I'm not at the incall unless I have an appointment booked and am waiting on my client.

Since I take daytime, evening, or weekend appointments I obviously can't just hang out at the incall 24/7 hoping someone books!

It's always amusing when someone texts "I'm around the corner. Can I come now?"

When you PM/email/text I may be in the middle of an art project (at home) and have paint or clay on my hands so I won't be able to touch my phone/computer until after I'm finished and cleaned up. (THEN there's the whole checking with my room-mate, doing my hair, going to incall, adjusting temperature, candles, music, changing to lingerie).

A hobbyist once asked "What's your earliest slot tomorrow? I want to be your first client of the day."

I said "Shoot, you can book me for tomorrow afternoon and you'll be my first client of the WEEK!" (it would be a Wednesday). LOL!
Low volume...is there even really such a thing?

If you think about it Volume and Rates are inversely proportionate. The lower the volume, the higher the rate. The ISO crew that seem to respond to EVERY and ANY request are definitely high volume. Then you have the girls who pop on every now and then with an ad to make a quick buck for one weekend of work.

The following should be a title for a new thread "you might be high volume if...."

I know everyone doesn't review but when I see a girl with 10 pages of reviews and she only been on Eccie for 6 months, she might be high volume.
Well I think low volume means very part time!
Real World Job, School, Kids can all be reasons girls are low volume!
I would say that 2 appointments a week is low volume! Originally Posted by SweetUpscaleTreat
I agree. Understanding that there is no "official definition" of this term or others my take on a provider who calls herself "low volume" means that she likely has a job and may only see a few (2 - 3) appointments per week. Now the obvious question is who would want to label themselves as a high volume provider?

I've also heard a lot of different stories about how many dates the average provider has per week. My guess is that when their price is very low they are probably seeing a lot of men. When the price is higher they are intentionally seeing less. I would think that if a lady sees more than 10 per week she is probably physically and emotionally exhausted pretty quickly.

But I really don't know and will be the first to admit it.

Vic

What the hell do you want from us....y'all think too much......advertising , marketing, branding.....geez it's all part of the business and game.....just like the reviews I hear about you guys giving a hooker 12 orgasms in her ass and then stuck it her eye socket and then her ear when you ran out of inputs.....come on now! Get a grip Originally Posted by Sophia Banks
LOL... love that! It's true, we over think it, justify it, complain about it, lie about it..... but ultimately pay for it and pretend we're big studs!

Vic
  • grean
  • 10-01-2015, 12:44 PM
if its low volume you seek, stop paying hookers and get a girlfriend. Low volume advertisements just help you believe your not going were every single other guy has already gone.
Low Volume could also mean that a busted Kenwood Stereo
somehow got involved in the situation
I think Low or High volume is defined by the provider. Only she knows her limit. I do think you different categories for Low and high.

1. Low volume by choice. These ladies are very professional and will not exceed their own defined limits. It might be 1 or 2 appointments per day or week.

2. Low volume by economics. After guy runs his calculation (hotness+menu+reviews+/-location) to determine valve of a provider and decides her rate is to high. He will pass making her low volume by economics.

3. High volume by economics. Providers purposely keep there rates low so that when the guy runs the calculation (see above) she is viewed as a good deal. These ladies are guaranteed between 3-6 guys a day. They do this because they can't afford to sit around and wait for their phone to ring. They might be single moms. They usually have hours during the day and don't work evenings. They are very professional and space enough time between appointments. These ladies have regular clients and don't advertise often.

4. Short term high volume. These are usually young, hot, inexperienced who don't know how to schedule. Guys are circling the parking lot and girl is always late. To keep up the volume they will soon be offering a "special" because they don't have regular clients.

Thank you to my number 1 and 3 ladies. You make it fun.
Darling would you mind posting your cycle peak? Originally Posted by nicholas linnear
I realized I had to do something about that when I found myself humping table corners Lol
I work a full time RW job and take 4 classes at school. This leaves very little time to play. I only have time for 3 to 6 appts a month. I wish I had the time to be a little less low volume
I work a full time RW job and take 4 classes at school. This leaves very little time to play. I only have time for 3 to 6 appts a month. I wish I had the time to be a little less low volume Originally Posted by Find Your Joy
Yep I'd say that is pretty low volume
Most of the time 'Low Volume' marketing strategies say to me, Gold Pussy Syndrome along with 400+/hr rates...You asked.
For me it varies depending on my clientele at the time. At times I've had one or two regulars that paid me a very large monthly amount to stay exclusive or only need to see one or two Men a month. I was busy enough with them and plenty satisfied with that.

As I've tried to establish myself here and maintain good reviews I've been able to have many regulars I can make plenty of money and see these regulars a few times a month and only see a few guys a week. But...I've had several weeks where my regulars have been unavailable and I'm in a slump and maybe run specials and see 8-10 a week. I've had days where the stars align and I'm extra horny and I've had 4 -5 appts a day. Couldn't do that every day or I'd burn out for sure. Sometimes I'm saving for a nice trip w my kid and I hustle my ass off!!

Therefore I do consider myself sometimes UTR if I'm not able to solicit new business or have time for new ones. Sometimes after a bad or scary session.....I back off the hobby for some time and take a break.

I think it's all subjective when you put labels or terms on our business!! Originally Posted by Sophia Banks
This seems like an honest explanation of the low volume-high volume cycles that many providers go through. Some weeks are slow and others are busy. Sometimes you want it to be slow for a while. Sometimes more money is needed for something, sometimes you gotta break out of a slump with a special.......and sometimes you can't get enough nuts to be satisfied. Sounds like the real world to me.