Meanwhile, down in Texas

When I served it was made up of lot of civilians who didn't want to go overseas. Some worked in Banks, hardware stores, grocery's Were you in one? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No stones, you ignorant Okie hillbilly, you make a bigger ass of yourself each time you touch the keyboard. You couldn't teach a rock to "stay". Originally Posted by i'va biggen
1.banks should NOT be capitalized
2.grocery's, do you mean "grocery stores"?
3. why capitalize were?

I am an ignorant Okie hillbilly? I have a master's degree and you cannot write a sentence, now go back to your mom's basement
Hate is not an American value.

You're a shitbird. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So it's unAmerican to hate Christians?

Just a reality check .... for you!
  • shanm
  • 05-04-2015, 10:28 AM
So it's unAmerican to hate Christians?

Just a reality check .... for you! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Your checks don't cash Idiot!
1.banks should NOT be capitalized
2.grocery's, do you mean "grocery stores"?
3. why capitalize were?

I am an ignorant Okie hillbilly? I have a master's degree and you cannot write a sentence, now go back to your mom's basement Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
In defense of his struggle with the English language ... since he does point out others' typos ....

He probably capitalizes bank when he is talking about his Piggy Bank! His mom probably sends him down for the "groceries" and all these years he thought she was saying "grocery's." Capitalizing "were" is to him like writing: "The End"!

Both his personalities are coming to an "end" ...

.... so he writes "we Were" TO EXPRESS THE IMPENDING END.
1.banks should NOT be capitalized Banks are full of capitol.
2.grocery's, do you mean "grocery store's"? You okies unable to go to the grocery or hardware unless it is desegregated "store"?
3. why capitalize were? period

I am an ignorant Okie hillbilly? Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Yes you are no stones, thanks for verifying...... Wipe the brown ring from around your mouth ass kisser. Only MS you have is in mud slinging.
In defense of his struggle with the English language ... since he does point out others' typos ....

He probably capitalizes bank when he is talking about his Piggy Bank! His mom probably sends him down for the "groceries" and all these years he thought she was saying "grocery's." Capitalizing "were" is to him like writing: "The End"!

Both his personalities are coming to an "end" ...

.... so he writes "we Were" TO EXPRESS THE IMPENDING END. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Your chronic bull shit is coming to the impending end. Is that why you used caps? got a link to where I have pointed out others typos? More bull shit from the lexie lacking. Don't ever answer a question just keep on ducking and dodging.
Yes you are no stones, thanks for verifying...... Wipe the brown ring from around your mouth ass kisser. Only MS you have is in mud slinging. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I can prove I have an MS can you prove you passed the 3rd grade
I can prove I have an MS can you prove you passed the 3rd grade Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Having a MS does not prevent you from making a ass of yourself. I have to post at a third grade level for you ass wipes to grasp it. I just love you self proclaimed intellectuals making the dumbest remarks on the forum. Like your hero chicken dick.
Your chronic bull shit is coming to the impending end. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You mean you are going to finally recognize that it's not bullshit?

Thanks in advance for the vote of confidence.

Oh, calling it bullshit means nothing!
Having a MS does not prevent you from making a ass of yourself. I have to post at a third grade level for you ass wipes to grasp it. I just love you self proclaimed intellectuals making the dumbest remarks on the forum. Like your hero chicken dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Try posting at a first grade level so you can grasp it.
yep,....

.... you will have to wait for a social promotion out of the 1st grade. Originally Posted by LexusLover
If true, that would still put me at 2 full grade levels above your Pre-K status.

Idiot!
Try posting at a first grade level so I can grasp it. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
FIFY no charge.
You mean you are going to finally recognize that it's not bullshit?

Thanks in advance for the vote of confidence.

Oh, calling it bullshit means nothing! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Please don't try to answer a question just keep dodging lexie lacking. 99% of your babbling's are bull shit. Thanks for recognizing.
  • DSK
  • 05-05-2015, 06:27 AM
You are a total fucking idiot, JDIdiot. it was no art show. it was an invitation to ethnic violence, plain and simple. Rooted in hatred and built on provocation. Why are you unable to make the connection?

Hate is not an American value.

You're a shitbird. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So it would be unAmerican to hate the Nazis?
I have a number of books with cartoons about Nazis, Japs, Krauts, Dagos, Commies, Redcoats, Muzzies, Gooks, Mexicans, Koreans, Russians, (did I forget anyone?), and all other sorts of enemies. I also have some DVDs with cartoons by Dr. Suess, Walter Lanz (Woody Woodpecker), and other animated luminaries making fun of our enemies in World War II.

Making fun of our enemies is VERY American. Even Saul Alinsky recommends it. Oops, yep, even lefties make fun (by lying usually) of the right. If we take Baby Killer at his word....he is Un AMERICAN by his own words. Baby Killer, you fucking Un American bastard!