Chauvin gets 22.5 years!!! !!!! !!!!!!!!

Why aren't there any statues of Derek Chauvin?
You're a light weight who wears Depends!. Originally Posted by Levianon17
ftfy!
Great talk, df.

I hope you're feeling better soon.

Try to keep up with the discussion. It's about Derek Chauvin, murderer, getting 22.5 years.

Will he get out before his sentence is complete?

Depends!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! !
Why aren't there any statues of Derek Chauvin? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Because Cops aren't heroes in Liberal America, only Criminals are.
He's a hero to me, a super hero, actually.
He's a hero to me, a super hero, actually. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
The George Floyd statue won't stand the test of time. It will be removed the same way all other statues have been.
Great talk, df.

I hope you're feeling better soon.

Try to keep up with the discussion. It's about Derek Chauvin, murderer, getting 22.5 years.

Will he get out before his sentence is complete?

Depends!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! ! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

if he does the full sentence the bulk of posters in this thread myself included will be dead of old age by then.

The George Floyd statue won't stand the test of time. It will be removed the same way all other statues have been. Originally Posted by Levianon17

the revolution always eats its own
Actually a 22 1/2 DAY sentence would have been good enough for me.

As long as he had to serve it in Gen Pop of course. lol

I still don't consider George Floyd any kind of hero, a victim yes, but hardly a hero. Does ANYONE with even the slightest bit of objectivity believe that the world would be a better place with the likes of George Floyd still in it? I am not shedding a single tear for Floyd, but neither am I shedding a single tear for the guy that murdered him, and please don't misunderstand me I 100% believe that Chauvin murdered him, he belongs in either prison or six feet in the ground, the fact that he murdered a POS and not a saint is completely irrelevant to my POV on the subject Originally Posted by GaGambler
As my original name IS MDkiller2003 because all for killing hospital police city, Police, when say so there put in medical ward.
One less douchebag cop and one less crackhead to infect society. It’s a win-win.
The Police can just stand down and let the animals off each other 80% of all illegal gun homicides are in Democratic run urban cities
The Police can just stand down and let the animals off each other 80% of all illegal gun homicides are in Democratic run urban cities Originally Posted by NBruno
Stand down?

Those Cops persued Floyd over a counterfeit bill. Odd juxtaposition, and outright hyperbole.

I think 10 years should be a maximum sentence. What good is tacking on another 12 1/2? He is either reformed after 10 years, or he is not. From my POV, if justice can't be served by a 10 year sentence, then bring in the Firing Squad.
"No. Chauvin is a Super Hero. He sacrificed his freedom to kill the idiot George Floyd. For that, I honor him."

That's sick.

Floyd was not a hero. He suffered from the an addiction and life circumstance shared by far too many in this country of all races.

Neither is Chauvin a hero. He's an ex-cop, good or bad, who went too far for whatever reason, and killed a man unnecessarily and was convicted of that act. Personally, I think the punishment unduly harsh, BUT sometimes examples need to be set. Common problem nowadays is that many on either side of the political spectrum, or the law, don't appreciate the sanctity of life itself (yeah, I'm an atheist and used a religious term, but it fits).
He’s still a convicted murderer.

George Floyd is still dead.

Cicadas keep chirping.
Stand down?

Those Cops persued Floyd over a counterfeit bill. Odd juxtaposition, and outright hyperbole.

I think 10 years should be a maximum sentence. What good is tacking on another 12 1/2? He is either reformed after 10 years, or he is not. From my POV, if justice can't be served by a 10 year sentence, then bring in the Firing Squad. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
He was such nice guy doing a knee to back of neck and this is how we Treet him buy putting him jail I say we be nice to him back and find a 300 lbs black mommy to knee the back of his neck for 10 mins while he held down. It will fell good to everyone.
Neither is Chauvin a hero. Originally Posted by reddog1951
Derek is my hero.