Did I miss the "Change Your Avatar" meeting?

I think that is a white chow, though I can't rule the possibility of a polar bear riding in the backseat of a car. Kidding aside, congrats on the avatar. Aren't polar bears one of the only species known to hunt humans? Originally Posted by rand
Wow, Rand Al'Thor went the extra mile to change his handle, location and avatar. Now that's dedication to a thread.
  • rand
  • 06-26-2012, 12:31 PM
Hah!
  • Sire
  • 06-26-2012, 12:38 PM
I got me a avatar. I love polar bears. And I copy and pasted it all by myself. Doesn't taste like the paste from school tho. Originally Posted by S O B
Thanks for playing, you son of a bitch.
  • Sire
  • 06-26-2012, 12:39 PM
I think that is a white chow, though I can't rule the possibility of a polar bear riding in the backseat of a car. Kidding aside, congrats on the avatar. Aren't polar bears one of the only species known to hunt humans? Originally Posted by rand
Nice changes rand.

Seems I've started a trend.
So if you play Venom backwards, does it preach the gospel?
No , it sounds suspiciously like Stairway To Heaven though !
  • Toyz
  • 06-26-2012, 02:05 PM
"There's a lady who's sure, all that glitters is gold"
  • S O B
  • 06-26-2012, 02:15 PM
Sire, it's actually Sweet Ol Bill.
Check it out the pod people got him !
  • monev
  • 06-26-2012, 03:27 PM
So if you play Venom backwards, does it preach the gospel? Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke
Nope it's still pretty damn evil. Talking about backwards pretty risky post in ISO. Don't bring that shit to my backside or you'll really see Venom.
Oooops , was quoting elsewhere backing up and bumped this by accident .
But now Yssup gets to be part of the identity revolution .
I spoze I better change mine back to something reminiscent of the YR avatar of old, Maybe with a patriotic twist...
So the question posed still stands:

Does the person change the Avatar? Or does the Avatar Change the Person?
You tell me , don't think it changed me !
Right?