Is there room for Jealousy in the hobby ?

It's not a secret about the Pussy Frat on the austin board , little dick fat bastard, you know who you are , you know just as well Originally Posted by JulietteTheIrishShot

thank goodness I am fit, muscular and have a big cock....
It's not a secret about the Pussy Frat on the austin board , little dick fat bastard, you know who you are , you know just as well as I do that a hobbyist(male/female) was behind this, your not excluded either, thread counts are important to some children and they will do whatever it takes to add fuel to a flame in their name.

Not attended to the subject, "Please Close Thread !" It's way off subject. Originally Posted by JulietteTheIrishShot
A hobbyist to me is male. So what are you trying to say? I am not excluded from someone who told on you? Honey, you are giving yourself WAY TOO much credit there. I could give less than a fuck about you or how you run your business. People only commented on you when you came to co-ed bitching and groaning. All I give a shit about is whether I can drop a load in your mouth and if you will swallow it.

Concerning your insults, I could give less than a fuck too. I am fat and I don't have a big cock!!! Wohooooo, this ain't facebook or match.com toots. All you should give a shit when it comes to a hobbyist is if they are not LE and pay you. Besides, how can I be truly offended? You suck other guys cocks for a living and by your own admission, you have a record!

You truly sound like someone who hates what they are doing. Take a break and come back or like the old Motley Crue song, "Don't Go Away Mad, Just Go Away"......

sixx
This has gone beyond a train wreck.............

This one is done