A polite reminder to the guys of things that should be perfectly obvious

I would have to control myself personally...
I really love this!
I would have to control myself personally... Originally Posted by fishingtwo
What you mean? Control yourself from being a spastic?
So an experience earlier today has inspired this one...

12). When you're going down on a lady, don't drool and slobber all over it like a fucking spastic.

That is all... Originally Posted by Valerie
meant to ad "like a fucking spastic sloth"
  • Seedy
  • 11-29-2012, 10:14 PM
Hey Val, I would think another on the list would be don't cut loose a paint peeling fart, especially while 69ing.......LMFAO
What you mean? Control yourself from being a spastic? Originally Posted by Valerie
I know it kinda sounds like that, but not what I was meaning. I cannot speak for who you are

referring too, but he apparently was having a wonderful time, so I was meaning I would do

my best not to be spastic. It would all depend on how much you were into it..lol
Hey Val, I would think another on the list would be don't cut loose a paint peeling fart, especially while 69ing.......LMFAO Originally Posted by seedman55
Oh jesus, I would like to hope that's never happened to anyone but I'm sure some sick fuck out there has done it...

How about 13). Don't fart around me, period. If you have wind then please excuse yourself outside, and don't even think about going into the bathroom to do it because I don't wan't you stinking that up either.
Oh jesus, I would like to hope that's never happened to anyone but I'm sure some sick fuck out there has done it...

How about 13). Don't fart around me, period. If you have wind then please excuse yourself outside, and don't even think about going into the bathroom to do it because I don't wan't you stinking that up either. Originally Posted by Valerie

Good thng WU's shit don't stink.
Damn right...

It's kind of sad though...when I'm sleeping alone I fart under the covers all the time, but when she's in bed with me, I hold them in...sad...

How about 13). Don't fart around me, period. If you have wind then please excuse yourself outside, and don't even think about going into the bathroom to do it because I don't wan't you stinking that up either. Originally Posted by Valerie
So, what if you needed to fart?
Damn right...

It's kind of sad though...when I'm sleeping alone I fart under the covers all the time, but when she's in bed with me, I hold them in...sad... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Haha! Except that one time you did!

So, what if you needed to fart? Originally Posted by Sarunga
Then tough shit, I'd just have to hold it in...Besides, girls don't fart anyways
Damn right...

It's kind of sad though...when I'm sleeping alone I fart under the covers all the time, but when she's in bed with me, I hold them in...sad... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Pussy
Love you your list is so perfectYou would love me as I follow all those rules

I would eat u out while your on the phone
Talking to your dad mom sis bro lover

Wish you could cum to Houston Texas i love
Brits your accent makes me get hard

Randy
(Well my version of polite & all in good fun of course)

So having just read the other thread for the ladies, I thought I'd make one for all you cheeky bastards

1. Sort your breath out- Gum, mouth rinse, tic tac, I don't care how you do it, but don't come round trying to give us a kiss if you breath smells like something died in it. ( That big fuck off bottle of Listerine in the bathroom isn't there for decoration, use it!)

2. Take a shower- Unless you've just stepped out of the shower right before your booking, take a fucking shower when you arrive. No one wants to smell your sweaty ass, showers don't take long so just do it. I'm not minging, nor should you be.

3. Don't use all my towels- This is one of my personal pet peeves, don't use 4-5 wash cloths/towels please. A towel for after you've showered, fine. A towel to wipe your hands after you've washed them, fine, but don't take the piss. There should be no reason why 4-5 of my towels should be wasted on one person unless you're just a fucking idiot.

4. Don't bang on the door loudly- Discretion is important, so when you arrive at the hotel, there is no need to knock like you're a copper who's coming to get me. A gentle tap will suffice.

5. Cut your fucking fingernails- If you're a fan of finger banging, you better keep those bad boys trimmed all the way down, otherwise don't even think about putting them anywhere near my cunt.

6. Shave/trim your bollocks!- (This really only pertains to those who enjoy being rimmed or having their balls licked) If you think I'm going to go anywhere near that area with my tongue when you look like a fucking gorilla down there, then you're having a laugh.

7. Don't take shit at my incall- If you do, fuck you, you're fired.

8. Don't ask how many others I've seen- It's none of your business. When you arrive at my incall you will not see any indicators that others were there before you, so don't bother asking unless you just fancy getting yelled at.

9. Don't ask me for specific details of where about my incall is
- I will make sure you have all the info you need in an appropriate time frame before our date, so don't even think about asking me what hotel I'm going to be staying at a week before.

10. Personal details- If I don't choose to share info about my personal life with you, then don't ask me a bunch of detailed questions about it, it's not your business.

If I think of more I'll be sure to add them Originally Posted by Valerie

lol--that is why i luv ya ....a smart & sexy lady!
Love you your list is so perfectYou would love me as I follow all those rules

I would eat u out while your on the phone
Talking to your dad mom sis bro lover

Wish you could cum to Houston Texas i lovey
Brits your accent makes me get hard

Randy Originally Posted by Skyblaster99
Was just in Houston love

lol--that is why i luv ya ....a smart & sexy lady! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Mwah back at ya