apple butts or bubble butts

What is mine???? Originally Posted by Carly's Angels
Umm... fuckin fantastic.
THANKS Jasser....just wait until I get my butt injections....my ass will be insain lol
Watch out COCO!
I LOVE PHAT ASSES....CARLY YOU KNOW I LOVE YOURS GIRL
Berkleigh...What are you doing to yourself?! Your ass is fantastic!! If it ain't broke don't try to fix it. Your natural product is great.

Not trying to tell you what to do because we both no that ain't gonna happen.
I love your ass Carly!!!!!!!!

Very Sexy!!

What is mine????

Originally Posted by Carly's Angels
whichever one i'm grabbing. Originally Posted by Gonzo DFW
Berkleigh...What are you doing to yourself?! Your ass is fantastic!! If it ain't broke don't try to fix it. Your natural product is great.

Not trying to tell you what to do because we both no that ain't gonna happen. Originally Posted by PoppyToyota

Sorry to put it out there but my dairy aire will be enhanced very soon.
With the weight loss and changes that I am sure lots of women experience its a choice I've made for not only myself but business as well......so it will be done very soon
Ohhh IP... our day will come!! just looking at yours in clothes doesn't do it for me.. hehe..

Naughty thoughts happen when I think of you.. in any manor!!! Naughty Naughty!! Originally Posted by AutumnSpring

My favorite...
And is my apple or bubble...uumj
carly great ass. best ive seen in longtime
Originally Posted by cameron0908
I remember that view darlin' ! Yours is exquisite in ALL ways Cam
An apple a day keeps the blue balls away...or something like that!
Cheers!
Any a booty is better than no booty at all.
Avery, I concur!!! I'll take a double serving of booty please!! I should be a pirate
I am a big fan of the wide hips and big booties.. I am always looking but Alexis of Texas is worth a try.. anyone know of any good ones in ATL?
Icey - I would say awesome. Technically, I would say "Whooty" versus apple or bubble, but what do I know?Carly - WOW!I would also suggest: Lisa0203 and Sammie. I have met both and can confirm both have wonderful booties!!