Seriously? You used my razor to shave your balls? Ahhhh Maaaan.

I saw a provider one time and at the beginning of the session she told me , " I just shaved my pussy before you got here and unfortunately I made a little mistake, I cut myself. It stopped bleeding but you're going to have to be very careful because it still hurts". So while I'm going down on her my attention is divided between giving her my best technique and avoiding rubbing the cut. Her vocal feedback is varying between MMM YES YES and OUCH NO NO. I give up on the oral without any good climax and go to fucking. She is slow and tentative the whole time and several times tells me "be careful". While I'm coming in mish she tells me "not so hard, not so hard".

That's the first and only time I ever had that experience and it taught me to be very careful with anything sharp near my PRINCE HAIRY.
originally posted by pyramided - Anyone else thincking Kelly is a little high maintenance
I met her the other day. She told me I was too small. Said my penis was so small I couldn't bottom out in her belly button. She told me I had the perfect size penis because a girl wouldn't have to worry about it being too big to hurt.

Kelly, words hurt. They really do.

ATF searcher - As for going down on her with a fresh cut. Blood borne pathogens among other things transferred to her from your mouth thru the cut and from the cut to you. Then again, we all share a variety of fluids.
FYI Von, I think your ATF maybe a man.
Irony is because of the ingrown hair bumps from shaving with razors, I use hair clippers to manscape and trim.
I met her the other day. She told me I was too small. Said my penis was so small I couldn't bottom out in her belly button. She told me I had the perfect size penis because a girl wouldn't have to worry about it being too big to hurt.

Kelly, words hurt. They really do. Originally Posted by Von Spieler

You are just too sensitive. She was being very gentle with you.
how in hell do you shave your balls with a razor???? OUCH!!!!! Originally Posted by midgetwrestler
it is easy i do it before every meeting with a provider. If it has been a while just cut down the long hair. then what i do is while in the shower i use shaving cream and pull the sack nice and flat and just shave. it is easier than you think. i have been doing it for almost 15 years and ,knock on wood, never had a problem.

besides you think its easy for a woman to shave her pussy? why not return the favor with a freshly shave sack.
I was nervous the first few times I did it but now it's easy. I have only had one shaving nick in several years of doing this. However, I have only ever used my razor!
From a woman's point of view. Cutting your kitty hurts so bad. And bleeds a lot depending where you nicked it. Also I'd be mortified if a client used my razor and mortified might be an under statement
Again, use duct tape ... ijs.
From a woman's point of view. Cutting your kitty hurts so bad. And bleeds a lot depending where you nicked it. Also I'd be mortified if a client used my razor and mortified might be an under statement Originally Posted by Bridgette Ann
Kelly--

It could have been better, it could have been worse. On the downside, he used your razor.... seemingly inappropriate, and I can understand you having to change gears mentally to accept the info and continue the appt.

On the up side I have the following to say:
A) at least he TOLD YOU! Some people wouldn't say anything and then you wonder why your underarms or legs (or anything else) is getting nicked from what you thought was a fresh razor.
B) I was gonna say its not like he took a poo at your incall or left skid marks, but apparently that angle has been covered. haha, thanks fellas!
C) You know the guy, he is definitely comfortable with you, and you got soft peachy balls for your appt.

Coulda been worse right?
I saw a provider one time and at the beginning of the session she told me , " I just shaved my pussy before you got here and unfortunately I made a little mistake, I cut myself. It stopped bleeding but you're going to have to be very careful because it still hurts". So while I'm going down on her my attention is divided between giving her my best technique and avoiding rubbing the cut. Her vocal feedback is varying between MMM YES YES and OUCH NO NO. I give up on the oral without any good climax and go to fucking. She is slow and tentative the whole time and several times tells me "be careful". While I'm coming in mish she tells me "not so hard, not so hard".

That's the first and only time I ever had that experience and it taught me to be very careful with anything sharp near my PRINCE HAIRY. Originally Posted by atf searcher
Agh!!! Blood! Disease!! You kept going even though there was a fresh wound??? Dude. No..... never. Especially not with your mouth
What flavor is your shaver?
I would be happy to get you some new ones if I can watch you use one!
  • BLM69
  • 02-03-2015, 05:26 PM
Has anyone had a client take a poo at your incall before?